Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i should have been prepared to go to the show in case of an announcement like that. just can't swing it this time. learnt my lesson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

maybe they thought they can't sell more than 18,000 tickets as a yearly program and with 70% of the njpw wrestlers they used to really want now on the aew roster. but i don 't know

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it would be cool if forbidden door had survivor series teams from different companies. intergender so stardom can whoop the real full aew and there aren't gender booking tracks of inequal value

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

man he was on top of the world and a critical darling at that time, and was only briefly disrespected during the time before he had to come in and carry aew. maybe 6 or 9 months out of the past 5 years has jon moxley not gotten some of the highest respect of anyone. what a nut

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

except right now. he doesn't get enoughj respect now. i forgot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm looking forward to that match

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hope SHOOK leaves soon

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mike mansury is a very progressive symphonic metal band member name

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

glad that i was never a fan of dan hausen. but i did like when tony s. called him dan hausen. thanks tone

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i like brie mode the song. i like nikki's finisher. 50% of that in aew? not bad

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they have 16 titles

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i was counting developmental

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he was extremely annoying. crying and complaining to the public online while his point was often that you should settle problems in person. deleted it sometimes. fuckin idiot lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i liked that time dax purposefully tweeted a piece of paper with the wwe logo on it while talking about vodka or something tho. 2020-2021. it's not fair to lump everything about him into being a shitter unless you're talking about a golden shitter which is sometimes what he was. other times regular

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

produce the evidence

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shard posted:

what is that device Adam is using for his planks I want one.

https://store.crunchytech.com/65-inch-padzilla-giant-ipad-iphone/

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish this thread was 2,000 people in the charleston coliseum

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh (don't know how to cheer)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll enjoy it. perhaps there'll be a big feud on pay per view one day soon

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Imagine calling this thread insane when you are on the side of freaks who would do gross, transphobic poo poo like this.

what do you mean by side? like anti-aew? i think oklahoma is just horrific and transphobic

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sabin should have the gimmick of 2008 jon moxley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

oh i get it now. i missed that part. ty