Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i work from home but im gonna see some coworkers next month for a work thing. anyway, im going to sucker punch them and then weakly choke them and declare "you've just been punk'd!"

hopefully they're familiar with 00s MTV prank shows and professional wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Ganso Bomb posted:

Callis Family vs United Empire after Ospreay and Fletcher turn full babyface and leave Callis. They’ll just need to beef up each side a little bit. Bring in Jeff Cobb, let him and Hobbs throw each other around a bit.

that would kick rear end. im always happy to see cobb wrestle. i don't follow njpw, has united empire ever been a face faction?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

thanks! probably projection on my part assuming a gaijin faction dubbed "empire" being bad guys lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

This is just outside of US if you don’t have a VPN, yeah?

How’s Fite/Triller’s in progress rewind/FF compared to B/R? Does it actually exist?

yeah, it works well. i mean, you have to move the progress bar to rewand or fast forward, but it gives you the option to jump in during a live show and start from the beginning. with picture in picture taking up the full screen, there's not a lot of fast forwarding during weekly shows. and definitely listen to the commentary during PiP, it's usually the best chatter of the night