Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I liked the show even though the matches were nothing special.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Can’t wait for Willow to doctor bomb Brody next week.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
The secret is that Okada actually breaks their necks.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Miching Mallecho posted:

I think it's going to be heel statlander vs Mone to start
With Kris saying that she did it for willow...and the rock.
https://x.com/aew/status/1778260799745577100?s=46

Is this the first time with this backstage interviewer?

She's the one they hired 1-2 months ago?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Good new everyone!

Tony just announced that Ryback is All Elite and apparently he's winning the world championship in his debut!

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Hook will choke Heyman

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Pretty cool Mike Mansury interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE9NcPbaDk8

He wasn't a fan of red/blue set (too WWE)

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Heck yeah!

Also Miro is... redeemed? (and injured)

quote:

Tony's great, man. He's creative, his mind is running always, he always thinks about wrestling, he's always thinking about how to get things better. So I respect that. I respect that he loves wrestling - he did all his life. And now he's carried that to the second or one of the biggest companies in the world.

quote:

I have a shoulder injury and an elbow injury that occurred late last year, so finally took care of it late January. Got a whole bunch of shots and now I'm recovering, rehabbing, and come back stronger than ever.
https://www.f4wonline.com/news/aew/miro-gives-injury-update-talks-working-with-tony-khan

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
There's plenty of people who can't watch shows live so don't be an rear end in a top hat and talk about stuff that happened less than 24 hours ago in threads that aren't directly related.

But that just my ruling.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Sheamus is on Raw tonight 😔

We're getting an Irish fella, but it's just Becky. :baduk:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Cool posters lately, but this one turned out pretty silly

Kennel fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Apr 16, 2024

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
It depends, some feuds end up beings very interference heavy, especially when there is a hangaround posse (The Outsiders Outcasts).

Kennel fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Apr 16, 2024

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Hayter's championship win was great, because she was technically a heel, but everyone hoped that she'd win, but her buddies kept interfering, which made it feel like she wasn't going to win and we all just hoped that the babyface Toni wouldn't beat the odds.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
FTR is the balls (one hairy, one bald)

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Ospreay, Okada and Mone can argue who is the second best new hire, because @tigerstylepro wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Chris James 2 posted:

Per Fightful, Adam Cole's still far away from being able to return and he's off the road because it wasn't helping his recovery. Not ruling out him returning on TV rarely, but not regularly going forward

What a stupid injury.