Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
lol cm punk looked like a total punkass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

El Generico posted:

Delusional people on Twitter being like "it shows he told the exact truth!"

Uhh, he said he "only choked him a little" and that's not what happened at all

The exact truth of putting hands on his coworker for no reason like someone who is behaving like a loving child

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dango Bango posted:

You think Punk asked Jack "what do my knuckles say?" before he sucker punched him

No, I think Punk was stuttering and stammering that he is a tough mma guy and he will totally beat Jack Perry up but then he had a hug with his new pal

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Okuteru posted:

Love to see hordes of Podcasters and other cretins go all might makes right over this footage.

You can hit your coworker a little, as a treat.

And yet the bucks super kicking punk and his dog is somehow a problem for these guys

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

explosivo posted:

I really don't want to hear cm punk chants start to be a thing.

This is my main concern, I do not want cm punk chants for the bucks

That will just be tiresome

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Count Thrashula posted:

I haven't seen the episode yet but I made the mistake of getting on Twitter and it's wall to wall "omg Tony is a clown, this is the beginning of the end for AEW, Ospreay looked like an idiot and should be ashamed"

Am I taking crazy pills or is the Internet really just that fedpilled

Twitter is a cursed platform that only encourages posting by right wing freaks and assholes in tyool 2024

Literally

Anger is the best thing for engagement and twitter post-elon buyout has gone all in on encouraging it with how posting works on there

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Hefty Leftist posted:

ultimately it comes down to a belief from years of miseducation that WWE is the supreme wrestling company cause Vince bought and drove all competition out of business. hence AEW shouldn't be allowed to exist at all entirely because its competition, and especially competition shouldn't be allowed to fire a shot back at WWE.

Oh poo poo so this is the effect of the ruthless aggression and pg era

Lmao Vince nearly killed pro wrestling entirely

Ed:

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Also funny that after all the hype of the Punk footage, Will taking a shot back at Paul got the bigger reaction.

Lmao triple Paul will never escape the “you slept your way to the top” allegation, no matter what he says

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

ThePariah posted:

Why are we pearl clutching about this move again?

Because someone itt has been worked by the pro rasslin’

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

If hook was dumb enough to say he doesn’t want to explore free agency when his contract expires, I would be actually disappointed

You don’t go into a contract negotiation saying “this is the only place I want to work”, you go in saying you have options

You say that somewhere is the only place you want to work when you are hosed and jobless like me, or when you are beyond giving a gently caress like Adam Copeland

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
hey uh maybe I am failing at my searching abilities but I cannot find a clean uploaded copy of the theme song for shane taylor and shane taylor promotions

even the official AEW account seems to only have clips of it

what's the deal with that?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Long-Time Lurker posted:

He didn't have this many blind fans post-Brawl In, which makes me think that the number of Punk cultists probably grew exponentially since he went back to WWE. Not surprisingly, most of these now-fans of Punk were the same folks who didn't care at all for Punk when he first returned to wrestling in AEW.

I would extremely like to see what a lot of these dudes felt about Charles Montgomery punk on aug 20 2021

Who else has money on the vast majority of them are going to have been saying that punk is disloyal and bad for going back to wrestling anywhere but wwe after the first dance ep of rampage

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

CatelynIsAZombie posted:

okay i know how we’re gonna get all the f*cking f*d plants and p*nk f*ckboys out of aew. we instate the murderhawk monster and miro as “defenders of the realm” a medieval knight themed duo in badass looking armor like ornstein from darksouls who just do the braun strowman thing where they grab people and throw them into the set if you like or retweet p*ssbaby p*nk. and yeah I guess they could edit it together and put it on tv too maybe

When you beat one of ornstein and smough, the other destroys and absorbs the first one and that just ain’t gonna work for miro, brother

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Oh god I haven’t thought about the northern boys since the span of time when botchamania was doing Vince videos to party time by the NBs

That video hits very different now

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I was not expecting the guy who had a caveman gimmick upon his first vignette to have graduated to this level of cool poo poo

Hell yeah

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I would be personally into seeing these Peter Avalon trying to join los Ingobernables segments get onto tv

I would also like to see Rush get onto tv

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

kalensc posted:

Just now catching up

Saw this pop up on screen

Design is an SA grenade that's rotated to the left, imo

Yvan eht nioj

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I have never once had an issue wearing a wrassle shirt or hoodie with a logo on it, what a bizarre concept.

Ok, please send your size to tony, your AJ styles cum shirt will be in the mail

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kennel posted:

FTR is the balls (one hairy, one bald)

I hate when the electric razor's battery dies in mid-groom

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

The options are running out of battery midway through the shave or being on uso cinematic theatre

Electric vs manual

Choose your fate

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Vandar posted:

Checking him and a few other random big names using Cagematch, because I'm curious now.

One point that is interesting iirc is that until the punk altercation, jungle boy had the high score on number of matches in AEW absolutely sewn up

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I think Oklahoma is on its way to being excluded from touring events and things like wrestling shows, the way they have been going lately

That dickhead superintendent guy who put chaiya raichik on the board of control of Oklahoma schools needs to be kicked the gently caress out of his job

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Okay, fight fans, need a temp check

Was rampage last friday worth watching, or should I just go straight to collision and BOTB?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Yes hello I would like to put it out into the universe that hook should work with Shane Taylor for a whole feud like the wwe did with finlay and Bobby lashley

Hook looks like a great babyface in peril, Shane looks like an insane killer, this match on botb has been really fun and they gel well imo

Whether they feud or hook even joins stp(i think that might whip), that could be cool

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

graph posted:

btdo spoilers

looking like pretty peter might be joining lfi?

I would love to see those sequences on teevee, they have been really good

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

JUNGLE BOY posted:

yeah and when they add jack perry as the 5th member it’ll be even better. him and ryback could be fun twist on the dynamic of jurassic express

I do actually think they need one more guy, and poo poo, why not let the ryback give it a shot

Or like

Large William

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

I like how the list of doctor names at the end of the commission is just nothing but the honkiest of honkies and all dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sisal Two-Step posted:

put nyla on tv. also let willow wrestle in the copen.

gently caress yes to both of these

On this day, I see clearly
Willow deserves a match