Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

that would kick rear end. im always happy to see cobb wrestle. i don't follow njpw, has united empire ever been a face faction?

Ospreay's natural charisma pulled them more and more face over their existence and his farewell program was basically a clearly face UE vs Bullet Club, culminating in a variation of War Games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Another PPV cycle coming to an end means I can start convincing myself Rush will be back soon, maybe they’ll swap out Mark Jindrak from Wish for The Beast Mortos in La Faccion Ingobernable and we’ll all be better off for it.

Maybe sending Vance to CMLL for a bit would be a good idea, worked for Jindrak.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Chinston Wurchill posted:

I think Will is going to get annoyed with them intervening in his business and they'll turn on him. He's too proud to have others fighting his battles and referring to him as a golden goose.

I could see him losing to Danielson, maybe via flash roll-up like how Bryan beat Hechicero and Shibata, and Callis immediately turns on him.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
OK, time for everyone's favourite internet passtime: Fantasy booking!

Given the intensely mixed reaction Perry got in CHICAGO of all places, I think there's a shot of them bringing him back as kind of a face-leaning tweener. Like, have him interfere in the ladder match, but he hits the Glass Jaw or Go 2 Sleep on Nick Jackson, maybe guillotines the other Buck, helping FTR. Then FTR offer him a handshake or something and he spits on the mat before walking away.

Then he can explain he attacked the Bucks because he wouldn't let management blame him for something that wasn't his fault before, and he won't let them use him as a scapegoat to excuse their own failings either, but that doesn't mean he likes FTR (or by implication, Punk) either.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Kennel posted:

Cool posters lately, but this one turned out pretty silly

Yeah, I get the idea but neither Bryan or Will look especially cool BEFORE they do their big cool striking move.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

The 3 title match finishes each with a different name for the evolving finisher is great. (Helped by Naito just taking it as a full on double underhook brainbuster)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

surf rock posted:

I haven't been watching Dynamite for a long time but I'm going to the show tomorrow. I found the cards here but I'm wondering if anyone is aware of a good site that does show recaps so I can skim the past few weeks to get caught up on storylines. I did a little googling but wrestling news websites tend to look like they have every imaginable virus so if anyone has a fave, lemme know. Thanks!

The Observer site's recaps are what get posted in the thread.