Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
It's interesting that they're positioning Mina and AZM as top US Stardom talents. Definitely good choices but it doesn't really reflect their status in Japan. Friday and Saturday are going to be rad for AZM fans!

Ganso Bomb posted:

The STARDOM partnership is maybe the happiest I’ve been about an AEW partnership.

I'm still leery that they'll poach who they really want and not give much in return, but things are off to a good start!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

I don’t follow NJPW enough to know if it’s possible but part of me is intrigued enough by the possibility of Mox beating Naito on Friday to buy that show.

But then I remember that the US NJPW live shows are almost always a complete poo poo show quality-wise.

I think the past few have been okay, but I've defaulted to watching the (included with NJPW World) Japanese stream with a VPN to save money.

The lineup for this one is really good so I'd recommend checking it out!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Hefty Leftist posted:

might be a good thing for HOOK really if he went over to NJPW or Impact for a bit and tried out some stuff on his own. he's still really young

can't wait for his debut in NXT as Tasman Claw

The G in G1 stands for guapo!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Eat This Glob posted:

that would kick rear end. im always happy to see cobb wrestle. i don't follow njpw, has united empire ever been a face faction?

They've been tweenish for most of their existence, leaning face for quite a while.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Ganso Bomb posted:

I’ve had a feeling that at some point the Callis family turns on Ospreay and beats him down, though I don’t know what would spur it on. Then Fletcher is unsure for a moment before trying to stop them and also gets beat down. Then Davis returns and clears house.

I think Will is going to get annoyed with them intervening in his business and they'll turn on him. He's too proud to have others fighting his battles and referring to him as a golden goose.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

I thought the arrows are meant to represent an exchange, like a talent exchange, but either way she should definitely do a Japan tour. I feel like it would be great for her.

Speaking of talent exchanges on the same page we're talking about Hobbs, he might be my top pick for an AEW G1 spot. It would be great to polish him up and he's not in a position where he'd be terribly missed if he disappeared for a couple months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

There are many reasons they should book Nyla more but some good old-fashioned spite booking would be fun. Nyla rules so much.

Book Nyla to squash Ed Ferrara on Dynamite.