Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
if anything, cm punk's biggest mistake is not doing that to sammy guevara instead, everyone would have been on his side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

lol gently caress you rossy ogawa

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

i just fully do not respect the opinion of anyone who thinks that footage makes cm punk look good

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

My Lovely Horse posted:

Either Claudio is gonna catch Ospreay into a Giant Swing or Ospreay is gonna reverse it into something but either way it'll be bugfuck nuts

he's gonna reverse it into a canadian destroyer and i will lose my goddamn mind

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

explosivo posted:

It's honestly pretty crazy how many potential match announcements between currently contracted AEW wrestlers there are that'll make sickos like us froth at the mouth in anticipation. Like it's such a stacked roster you can throw darts at a board and probably get a couple first time ever dream matches that could main a PPV.

i was talking about this with some friends recently and theres a pool of like 15-20 guys you could just randomly throw together and get a MOTYC out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

gently caress oklahoma, tk should fire jim ross in retaliation