Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i wanna go on record as saying its very cool Tony devoted air time to the security footage. Wrestling is so back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

what a great episode of wrestling last nigjt, see ya next week.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

neoaxd posted:

I'm experiencing the reverse. My bloodlust gets stronger and stronger with each passing day. I want 'em to get out there and gently caress each other up. I want a death match to be literal.

same buddy

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

i always loved Jack Perry and i still do

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

UnleashedDad posted:

Man Jack Perry really is gonna be money huh. I feel like the best move is to have the Bucks want him to join the Elite and for him to pass on it. Keep playing this up cause it is clearly working.

Mox winning the IWGP title is such an accomplishment in an already storied career. Really looking forward to seeing where this goes since New Japan has been cold for a bit.

ok but what if he joins the elite and the the bucks give him the adam cole kisses??

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Waffleopolis posted:

So uh..... we not gonna talk about this?

https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1779010957169377377

Bonus pic that goes hard as gently caress

https://twitter.com/njpwglobal/status/1779006168523747820

my breakfast ruined

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

smdh @ the fake wrestling fans that are scared to wear a wrestlers shirt. I proudly wear my great o kahn anime shirt and my lass kicker shirt.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

drat the 10th will vs bryan match

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

mox vs the inner circle. Two men got blinded!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

remember the bubbly

remember the demo god

remember da ocho