Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

If anything I don't get suspending Perry after that, dude did literally nothing physical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

The funniest part about the tape was Hook lurking nearby giving no shits at all, and then finally being like "Better make sure my FTW belt doesn't get hurt"

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Looking forward to Hook getting the exact same booking Taz got in WWE, every week he gets someone in Redrum and that person mule kicks him in the nuts

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Gage and Arquette both recapping that match on Dark Side of the Ring was pretty funny

Arquette: So I'm like this guy is shooting on me, I gotta shoot back

Gage: So I'm like is this guy shooting on me, I gotta put him out

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Answers Me posted:

'heels are heels because they're good wrestlers who are also pricks'
Also called being Bryan Danielson