Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

Malikov posted:

Love the replies to these tweets cooking this fraud

just because he's not champion anymore doesnt mean claudio is a fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

You can tell he's doing this in good faith by saying Edge beat Penta

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
Both Punk and Stokely needing to learn the same lesson

Don't say these things publicly

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012
Bring papes back to the Target Center Tonee, hurry before US Bank Stadium gets booked

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

SalTheBard posted:

It's really sad because man Punk used to be the hottest thing in wrestling and to see his just loving fall from grace in real time was staggering. Literally the only AEW shirt I have is Punks first shirt. But with this footage being aired I'm thankful that I don't have to waste another second thinking about him.

unfortunately he's still the hottest thing in wrestling, because no matter what was aired, everyone had already decided that aew was small and lovely

the opening point of the ftr promo was completely lost on everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MediaPlayerClassic
Aug 24, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

if FTR lose at Dynasty, it's almost certain they go back to WWE, right?

Say YEAH