Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

i love his little strut, the look on his face after the punches don't land and he's like "wtf he can do that??"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I do think teh Bucks have invited CM Punk chants, however unlike with the fed, these chants are gonna be directly aimed at the Bucks who are being slimy heels and hoping for such reactions. If FTR win the belts I assume we won't hear the chants after Dynasty.

Jackson Perry not being added to the Elite this week has me guessing it'll be a Dynasty thing. And I wonder who'll join FTR in response. Will Daddy Magic finally lose his son?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

injecting a lethal dose of GOOD WRESTLING to the women's division

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Eddie also literally said out loud that he feels confused after his loss, before elaborating more he brushes it off for the match they have ahead. I think he's pushing down the negative feelings and a big match with HoB will draw it all out, much how I think Willow is also turning heel after she wins the TBS championship.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Tony in character is the most vocal against the bucks, too. Whole journo biz is folks getting worked and crying about how crazy these shoots are.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Dunno if it's new but fite has "AEW PPV Triple Pack #1" for 50 dollars. Dynasty, DoN and ForbDorb

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

His return as part of the new Elite is gonna be so sweet. :allears:

I'm kinda curious if they're maybe planning to reinvent the 4 pillars one after the other. Darby, Sammy and MJF will all have some long time before returning to the ring like Jackson Perry, maybe have them all gain new father figures.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

I think they'll develop because they all lost their fathers. They're past that now and are in their rebellious late teens.

Darby can pull that off, but I really think MJF and Sammy could benefit from being under someone's wing a bit.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

"Special programming note, one week after tomorrow Collision and Rampage will be live back to back starting next week on Saturday 8/7c on TNT"

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Hope they keep using Sydal as a rampage main event warrior that loses every week

Timecoposting will continue until morale improves

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1779151073963315519

jesus what a card

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

gently caress yes I get Dynasty Sunday off and the Saturday before it I work a midshift. I think I might make a chicken pot pie for Dynasty.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

if you don't keep up with Collision for some reason, loving fix that and at bare minimum watch the second hour. Toni Storm vs AZM was the best and then the tag was loving spectacular. pape quality fora free hour of television

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Very good 3 hours of wrestling

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Waffleopolis posted:

I got to watch Collision/BOTB live near front-row (third row) behind the commentary desk. It was fun as hell!

I didn't stay after BOTB because I had to drive 100 miles back to my house.

Also, the Truist Arena sucks. It's teeny tiny.

i thought that other poster was joking about there being even more wrestling after BotB for the sickos lmao

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I got a motorola g power 3 years ago and there's no need for anything stronger than that in my pocket.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I can mostly keep up with my coworkers who are in general a decade younger than me, but sometimes they whip something out that I do not want to understand.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

At this point I fully believe the discredited theory that Malakai got some injury his body never recovered 100% from. Trios member doing a 2 minute sequence? Gigastar. Singles 8 minute match? Not enough gas in the tank.

AAA: Tenemos BCC at home...
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1779933294915727377?t=cY-QScxtDqLCAuki8d0geg&s=19

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Soho should show up soonish to get a win against saraya but it's funny that at the moment in the angle Saraya was completely right and Angelo is now dead and abandoned by all for being horny.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Aaaaa a Twitter Mutual did that Cry Me A River shirt!

That’s so awesome

Congrats on your mutual for the like 8th ever Unironically Good wrestling T-shirt

That and the white one really are calling me...

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

The Outcasts were also that and that sucked

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I think Jericho is generally washed even though he can still go in-ring at times, but yeah no, AEW doesn't loving start without him. Pandemic era was a real team effort and he was also still pretty hot back then.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

The HOOK angle is deffo looking up now that Jericho's turning, but I'm really hoping it's just Jericho desperately trying to pull HOOK into the Jericho Vortex and not another new stable. It's kinda nuts when you think about how he's had almost a dozen people in his stables and both tag teams involved are currently broken up and Daniel Garcia is the most over person out of everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

gently caress Oklahoma