Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
it's hard for me to be mad about the MJF gauntlet repeats because the thing is they're pretty cool. i love it when a guy has to fight a bunch of special attraction wrestlers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

wait, they work for AEW? it's fuckin wild to make promo videos for your day joba nd then... make more promo videos off the clock for the same company. no disrespect i love their work but their hobby and their job being the same is wild.

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Nah, they started it as a hobby and now AEW has seemingly hired them for video promo work.
fair. i suppose i just assumed they erre doing both because od how recent their other posts were, hah.