Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
A-ZU-MI!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

A Fancy Hat posted:

“I’m so Punked up”

How disgusting.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Dango Bango posted:

Bryan brought up a good point on WOR - why isn't Eddie showing any frustration about losing 2 of his 3 titles in the last two weeks??

maybe I'm just trying to manifest it happening but I think Eddie's turning heel at Dynasty

he's hiding his frustrations now to stay close to Mark so that he can unexpectedly attack him at the pape

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
interesting that FD will in fact be in New York given the story that emerged the other day, though specifying Long Island makes me think they're running Nassau Coliseum instead of Arthur Ashe

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

well there you go then, that's neat

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
yeah Orlando is the one closest to me and that's a seven hour drive, the south and southeast are mostly SOL

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Shard posted:

I think it was something new they were trying out because they did it during Jericho's backstage segment too. I didn't like it, hope they cut it out.

it was some genuine Kevin Dunn poo poo and I don't say that lightly

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Joey McChrist posted:

he eats natto for breakfast now japan fixed him thankfully

word is he was impressed that Japan came up with something even grosser than English "cuisine" could possibly muster

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
true but we do get the pleasure of watching ZSJ twist him into knots

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
got bit on the chin by a big ol' rattlesnake just before coming out

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

The Senator Giroux posted:

I miss the days when he was just Donovan

mods?!?

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

JUNGLE BOY posted:

and probably ryback as their muscle

don't get my hopes up like that

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
not to call out anybody in particular, but I would really appreciate it if we could keep links to lovely worthless articles (on any topic) contained to the bad takes thread

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
it's common practice to not immediately discuss NJPW results even if they're AEW-related, as the shows usually air at a time when most folks here can't watch them live

that wasn't the case with Windy City Riot, but since it was on a Friday night I can understand the annoyance of those who had plans being spoiled before they got a chance to catch up

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
can't have bad posts if there's nobody around to make them :eng101:

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
getting giddy just thinking about how deranged Hangman will become once Swerve is champ

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Do we know when Mark Davis is gonna be back? Cause that's why I'd do Fletcher and Davis joining Will

he broke his wrist on October 1st and the typical recovery time for that is six to twelve weeks

my guess is that said wrist has been mended for a bit but he's being held off TV to return at a specific moment (and maybe give him time to deal with other nagging injuries)

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

I have no idea what that assortment of faces and arrows is meant to mean but I think Anna likes the idea

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
I only interact with social media through screenshots taken by others

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Speaking of talent exchanges on the same page we're talking about Hobbs, he might be my top pick for an AEW G1 spot. It would be great to polish him up and he's not in a position where he'd be terribly missed if he disappeared for a couple months

he'd be great in a Ishii-like role for the tournament, not a favorite to win but someone who could realistically get a couple falls on some top names

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
it's a fantastic design but I'm also thinking about getting the white one, so rare are the opportunities to get non-black wrestling shirts

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Jeroen posted:

But I can't help but feel that in his mind he's this straight shooter while in reality he subjects us to bland whitemeat material every single time.

if pushed I think Cash would prove himself the shooter of the two :whitewater:

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

https://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=98497372&caseSearchType=US_APPLICATION&caseType=DEFAULT&searchType=statusSearch

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
AEW Discussion for 4/10: Keeping the veil of magic around their work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
I would probably never stop laughing if the YB teased the addition of "a former world champion" to The Elite and then Arquette came out