Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

rotinaj posted:

And yet the bucks super kicking punk and his dog is somehow a problem for these guys

i don’t think danhausen was there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

illcendiary posted:

UBS is a nicer, newer venue anyway

arthur ashe is really cool and unique but yeah ubs is a really classy joint and not at all a bad second option

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

pro tip if you sit on the hard cam section side of ubs you automatically get vip lounge access since you have to go through it to get to your seats

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lamentable dustman posted:

the big guy makes some valid points

more and more people are saying this

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Kennel posted:

Good new everyone!

Tony just announced that Ryback is All Elite and apparently he's winning the world championship in his debut!

this is how we win

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Kennel posted:

Pretty cool Mike Mansury interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE9NcPbaDk8

He wasn't a fan of red/blue set (too WWE)

:siren: iggy reference at 3:50 :siren:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

danhausen is the last guy that would start a fight and the only guy punk would beat in a fight

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

watching danhausen go from the guy who says peoples names wrong to the copypasta navy seal is Storytelling

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

pressedbunny posted:

I like Danhausen's nonsense and I think there is always room for comic buffoonery in wrestling, regardless of whether it occurs within the ring or not. But there's no reason to put up with someone being a turd, and AEW has a dozen other people, both on the regular roster and on the Dark/ROH speed dial, who can clown around for 90 seconds every other week.
Danhausen may sell more shirts, but in the grand scheme of the company, cutting the Punk toadies loose and squashing Serpentico or PPA on TV instead would be healthier.

and who would you have tell danhausen his services are no longer needed? mans is a shooter and most of the locker room are afraid to even make eye contact with him

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

ospreay is easily the best promo in the business right now. i'd listen to that lad yap about anything

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lol

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

the rumors about the evp stable being the young bucks with colt cabana and brandon cutler but turning out to be the young bucks with okada, a house of torture heel with irl heat, and probably ryback as their muscle, is an all time glow up

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Justified “This is Timecop” comparisons from @TonyKhan

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://youtu.be/Mxnii2V5V4Y?si=W5YMd92kYgTBdiMw

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Sir Tonk posted:

https://x.com/ciaranrh93/status/1779167051526934554

Ali might show up in aew for a show right?

not as long as he's with tna

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Sir Tonk posted:

Tony has worked with tna/impact in the past correct?

at some point the relationship seems to have deteriorated, idk if mcmg was under tna contract at the time they were on all out but i don’t think there has been any appearances since.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

The only one I’m not into is the traditional Malakai Black won’t job trios match

saw this mf do a moonsault off the turnbuckle last night but his back is too injured to lay down???

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

tony tried to warn us…

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Alaois posted:

Cultaholic is British

can’t be stressed enough

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

it makes me wonder what name louis dangoor is using these days

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

locking is when you’re focused on delivering a looksmaxxed mewpilled jawline

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

poo poo let me go look at the playlist my son made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkVNr-1uJE8&t=94s

skibidi lore > wrestling lore

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

there’s still time to edit your post, no one has quoted it yet

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

perma considering the gravity of it all imo

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

always liked the bella twins, or as they are now known, the garcia twins

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

lacey evans redemption run in aew is gonna hit like crack

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

How many belts does AEW have? There seems to be way too many

the same amount that wwe has

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

this post doesn't exemplify the FTW lifestyle

Someone needs a trip to FTW World

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

dax was never annoying imo

the wrestling news sites just amplify anything aew wrestlers say to make them all come across as annoying and whiny

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cavauro posted:

he was extremely annoying. crying and complaining to the public online while his point was often that you should settle problems in person. deleted it sometimes. fuckin idiot lol

sometimes you cant settle it in person, and online is the only battle arena to compete in…

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cavauro posted:

i liked that time dax purposefully tweeted a piece of paper with the wwe logo on it while talking about vodka or something tho. 2020-2021. it's not fair to lump everything about him into being a shitter unless you're talking about a golden shitter which is sometimes what he was. other times regular

i don’t think you liked it

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Sisal Two-Step posted:

why is hogwarts behind them

that’s st. louis

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

is this in regards to anything specifically?

new drive thru episode dropped

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

MassRafTer posted:

https://www.realrasslin.net/post/aew-potentially-punished-by-archaic-oklahoma-athletic-commission

Someone dug up something troublesome, the Oklahoma SAC has at least discussed taking action against AEW for Nyla Rose's match last December. Oklahoma has some incredibly archaic rules regarding intergender wrestling and as you can imagine how they classify transgender athletes.

wonder which podcast’s fans reported this to them

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

the california cabal continues to win, and thank god they do.

i’m an east coast boy that has no choice but to hand it to the california boys

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

A Fancy Hat posted:

The new 4-man Elite is gonna kick so much rear end.

yeah and when they add jack perry as the 5th member it’ll be even better. him and ryback could be fun twist on the dynamic of jurassic express

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard posted:

Has anyone asked Tony specifically why he let Dasha go?

because her wrestling wasn’t very good. #AEWDynamite tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

there needs to be a big bang theory live discussion thread