Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

good Dustin remains best wrestling Rhodes and best wrestling Dustin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

now alex marvez, there’s a guy who’s cool in a crisis

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

wrestling fans… dumb?… n-no….

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Stall_19 posted:

I mean people in the arena were chanting for Punk so I'm not sure what that accomplished

pop a quarter (?), build a match, set up the return of Jack Perry

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

you fantasise about the wrestlers kissing each other? I fantasise about the wrestlers opening a joint bank account and buying a couch together. get on my level bitch

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

explosivo posted:

How does Okada's neck breaker not actually, yknow, break necks? Is he supporting the weight of the person on the side so it's not full coming down on the neck? poo poo looks so brutal every time, I love it and his nonchalant "Yeah I just did that" reaction afterwards.

The Stroker Ace posted:

It’s on the list of stuff that I don’t want to see honestly. The older I get the harder some of that stuff gets to watch.

we talking about that reverse shoulder breaker thing that is the weakest looking thing he does aside from The Wirld Famous Money Clip?

edge is cool now

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

tbf to OP this is the sickest this move has ever looked & d-bry probably instructed okada to kill him for real

explosivo posted:

thanks allelitemoves.com

might actually be my favourite site on the internet

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

as a person comfortably in the forum demo (old) I mainly wince when anybody lands on their knees

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

he bought everyone in the world honor club, he’s a little strapped rn

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

projecthalaxy posted:

Luckily, what's still free is reading the Ryback's take on the footage

:hmmyes: feed me more

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Long-Time Lurker posted:

HoB will lose but Buddy will take the pin again.

the buddy system

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

b- big spooky entrance
u- u let the baby faces get some shine on you
d- dutch kick-boxing for the heat
d- dive to commercial
y- you do the job

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Metalingus is a very silly name for a song

Adbot