Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Been a busy three weeks, I have several Dynamites & Collisions backlogged, and I haven't been keeping up with these threads so I was completely out of the loop.

Skimmed the OP and had to do a triple-take when the recap said the legit All In footage was shown. Felt good to have a :monocle: :tviv: moment out of nowhere like that.

How long ago did the Bucks start mentioning the video in kayfabe? April 3rd Dynamite, a Rampage/Collision, or was it on social media? Keen to see how they worked it into the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Server lag at the worst time, you hate to see it

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Trying posted: