Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

That was wild. I was tense watching the video, like holding my breath waiting for it. Pretty compelling stuff honestly. I like to think this is putting it to bed by getting it out there but I don't see that happening, and I really don't want to hear cm punk chants start to be a thing.

Honestly a pretty successful segment I thought. Was pretty checked out of the show apart from that. Penta/Adam ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Shard posted:

Delete Twitter and reddit

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

How does Okada's neck breaker not actually, yknow, break necks? Is he supporting the weight of the person on the side so it's not full coming down on the neck? poo poo looks so brutal every time, I love it and his nonchalant "Yeah I just did that" reaction afterwards.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Trying posted:

we talking about that reverse shoulder breaker thing that is the weakest looking thing he does aside from The Wirld Famous Money Clip?

https://i.imgur.com/nBI1KCk.mp4

thanks allelitemoves.com

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

ThePariah posted:

Why are we pearl clutching about this move again?

We're not? I was simply asking how someone takes this move without getting hurt in a non pearl clutchy way. I want him to keep doing it, it looks sick and he looks cool as hell doing it.

Here, I'll quote the post from the very last page for you

explosivo posted:

How does Okada's neck breaker not actually, yknow, break necks? Is he supporting the weight of the person on the side so it's not full coming down on the neck? poo poo looks so brutal every time, I love it and his nonchalant "Yeah I just did that" reaction afterwards.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

ThePariah posted:

Someone else posted about not wanting to see moves like that. Okada has been doing that move forever, so I doubt it's a dangerous move.

Oh. Yeah I don't think he would be doing it and people would let him do it if it was legit dangerous. I'm just fascinated with the performance side of things, and the idea of putting enough trust in someone to let them do that to you.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Is AEW hosting that segment with the clip anywhere like on youtube or something? Feels like the kind of thing they could get a fuckton of views from if they were so inclined.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Oh sweet, thank you. I probably should have checked first. :shobon:

Edit: oh wait the actual footage is not in there

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

It's honestly pretty crazy how many potential match announcements between currently contracted AEW wrestlers there are that'll make sickos like us froth at the mouth in anticipation. Like it's such a stacked roster you can throw darts at a board and probably get a couple first time ever dream matches that could main a PPV.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

RandolphCarter posted:

That was a stellar performance by Tony then. Worked me.

Same.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

This rules

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Chris Hero's :cripes: had to pop the boys when they saw that for the first time right?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I'm always baffled by how much people rage about tiny AEW logos on the t-shirts. You're the only person who notices it.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Thinking about checking out the Allentown Dynamite/Rampage show in June with some work buds. There's no sense in jumping on tickets now, right?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Man...

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

The comments on this video are, uh, interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Pylons posted:

TW: Transphobia

Gross. gently caress off Oklahoma.