Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

Dango Bango posted:

You think Punk asked Jack "what do my knuckles say?" before he sucker punched him

wwe should give punk a fiend offshoot gimmick where his DRUG hand and his FREE hand have different magical properties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

Eat My Fuc posted:

It’s a shame all this centers, in AEW at least around a weird little guy who can’t promo and looks like a goof, used to be friends with a Dinosaur. I wish Punk had attacked someone cooler!

okada can cut his promos for him now

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

chris i see you wrestling on your indie promotion, i'm hyped about the kazusada higuchi match you booked yourself in. I need you to put that basketball jersey on for aew and make eddie kingston's life hell

:pray:

Happiness
Oct 10, 2004

rotinaj posted:

hey uh maybe I am failing at my searching abilities but I cannot find a clean uploaded copy of the theme song for shane taylor and shane taylor promotions

even the official AEW account seems to only have clips of it

what's the deal with that?

it's by swerve collaborator monteasy who said a video was coming soon at one point and then seemingly never posted one