Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

This was a pretty average dynamite which makes it still probably one of the better shows imo.

Punk footage was exactly what people expected it to be which is nothing that’s gonna dissuade anyone who already picked a side. lol at that lovely suckerpunch shove though, what a weenie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Ryback was always good

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

I was trying to read more about this last night, but I was having trouble understanding what happened. Is the story (from Punks POV) that Schiavone asked him for help with Perry and thats what lead to the fight? I saw that Schiavone said he didn't really want to talk about it, but I didn't see what Punks quote was.

It's really sad because man Punk used to be the hottest thing in wrestling and to see his just loving fall from grace in real time was staggering. Literally the only AEW shirt I have is Punks first shirt. But with this footage being aired I'm thankful that I don't have to waste another second thinking about him.

No, Punk just said that everybody else including Schiavone had tried to talk Jack Perry out of using real glass and that in doing so Schiavone had ended up getting screamed at by Perry.

That’s when Punk decided he had to step in as the only adult in the room to declare that he wasn’t letting him use real glass on his show and he’d have to wait until Wednesday if he wanted to do it, with the implication that the only reason Perry was trying to do the spot on Collision was because he didn’t want to go to work on Wednesday (which is different again from the originally leaked story that Perry was just wanting a big spot to get written off tv for an agreed vacation).

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Send all the punkateers to the fed

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It sucks and I hope they never do it again

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I think FTR should win at dynasty

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

You just have to imagine all the umms and ahhs and smoke alarm beeps and then his writing becomes very clear

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Put nyla back on tv

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

That belt sucks so much

Yeah it’s like two supermodel parents got together and had the worlds ugliest baby

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Captain Foo posted:

P p p p powerhouse is one of the best stingers that aew intros have

Every time I hear it I think about the p p p p powerbook

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Jericho loves to file trademarks it’s the only reason he got into the business

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Just don’t live in the US, easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

My Lovely Horse posted:

they should just put a fog machine on full blast for RVD's entrance

They could just do one of WWE’s exciting new long tracking shots from his dressing room and save on the fog machine rental