Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS PENTA 44 59.46%
LIONHOOK SHIBATA VS STP 4 5.41%
OKADA VS A GUY 6 8.11%
MAY VS JAY 6 8.11%
JOE VS RHODES 14 18.92%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Shard posted:

Just gonna reiterate my point in the gdt that was a really great show that I really enjoyed. I know not everyone liked it but I just can't understand why unless you are already predisposed to not liking aew. It had good matches, fun drama, real life stuff woven into ongoing storyline. And when folks say oh man it was so embarassing all I can think back to is poo poo like Vince having Trish bark like a dog and being like man some folks' baseline is out of wack. It's wrestling, if the worst thing on your show is you think some footage was a little boring, let me tell you it can get a lot worse!

It was a great show op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Not sure what I loved most, the backstage footage or Ospraey dunking on HHH.

Love that messy poo poo, you can bet HHH is so pissed off today and I love it.

AND they even pushed the YB/FTR match forward nicely. Just incredible. Thank you EVPs, thank you BBT!

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

fez_machine posted:

This is a match I'll enjoy but maybe let Lee Johnson win? Shibata can take a singles loss.

Shibata should never lose under any circumstances, let alone to this jobber

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

what the gently caress is with this zooming during interviews???

It's called CINEMA I thought you'd lap that poo poo up!

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Waffleopolis posted:

Dump spoiler removed

loving hate it when people do this. How about leaving it for a few hours before posting spoilers?

Alan_Shore fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Apr 13, 2024