Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

Thank you for doing this and good luck! I don't have time to get into Dom6 but I always love a screenshot LP of a game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

Excited to see where this war goes, this is where all my previous (dom 3) games would fall apart.

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

One of my favorite things about these games is actually how the nations evolve and change from age to age. Some of them take really interesting twists or totally double down on some weird minor thing in a previous age. The transition from high magic to low magic is also fascinating. It's very cool to see Nation A turn into Nation C over time.

Phrosphor
Feb 25, 2007

Urbanisation

Things are looking good but I feel alarm bells at your territory *appearing* cut off from your cap and surrounded (I know you can sail but it's hard for me to visualize that) by what feels like some of the stronger nations in the game. At some point I think you are going to squeezed between Machacka and Pyrene. If Pyrene and Man could be convinced to go to war I think it might protect your West. Taking another players cap this early does put a target on your head though, since everyone knows how good cap provinces are.

I think you have done a really good job taking an early victory I just hope you don't get pushed into a multi-sided war by jumping ahead in economy/territory.

This is really making me want to pick up Dom6 but I know I won't have time to actually sit down and play it.

Phrosphor fucked around with this message at 02:33 on May 3, 2024