Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
As implied by the name, Pyrene draws from the folklore of the Basque people who live in the region of the Pyrenees that define the border between Spain and France.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Slaan posted:

Is there an official way to pronounce T'ien Ch'i? I can never tell if I'm doing it right. I've done:

Tee En Chi
Tyen Chi
Tee Ee En Chuh Ee

I played 3 - 5, but not 6. I've had games end where there is an obviously dominant player and the other two or so left just decide to call it and RP "don't Tartarus us and we'll be your generals" kind of thing. Nobody agrees to be a protectorate though. At most, they might agree to a non aggression pact and cede provinces in exchange for not dieing, with the intent to come back later for fight again.

I dunno what Chinese characters they're meant for but the second one there is closest to what I think it's meant to sound like (Tianqi in pinyin format)

Most likely the "T'ien" is 天 (sky, heaven)