Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

escapegoat
Aug 18, 2013
Corpse Juice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
he didn't do it

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
:smith:

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

isaboo posted:

Wasn't there an explanation for the glove not fitting in the courtroom? Something like his lawyers deliberately had him stop some meds so that his hands would swell.

It was evidence so he had to wear latex gloves to handle it. So he was putting a glove on top of another glove. And it isn't like he was going to try and squeeze it on.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

ngl i don't really know poo poo about the whole OJ thing tbh

so RIP or gently caress you burn in hell whichever one applies

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

He stabbed his ex wife and another person to death and got away with it because cops are racist and incompetent.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

big nipples big life posted:

He stabbed his ex wife and another person to death and got away with it because cops are racist and incompetent.

sounds bad, i rescind my RIP

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
We need a force ghost Norm MacDonald at the funeral.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ProperCauldron posted:

The 8 hour OJ Made in America documentary is one of the best things i ever watched. It sums up everything about him and America.

He 1000% did it. The crime scene photos are disgusting, her throat was wide open. gently caress him I'm glad he's dead, he shouldve suffered more

his son did it op

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I am hearing that on his deathbed OJ Simpson received the light of Islam—

hold on, getting an update *holds hand to earpiece*

Allah REJECTS the conversion. I repeat, he does NOT now look down on the Ummah from the gardens of Jannah. Truly there is no god but God, and Mohammad is his prophet!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzYuj2_1UPY

"First of all, OJ did it. Alright?"

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

the healthy thread where people gloat about somebodys death and wishing they suffered more

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

the healthy thread where a goon simply can't miss an opportunity to condescend to others in defense of an obvious murderer

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Worf posted:

the healthy thread where people gloat about somebodys death and wishing they suffered more

Shut up

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Worf posted:

gently caress off forever Worf

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

ProperCauldron posted:

The 8 hour OJ Made in America documentary is one of the best things i ever watched. It sums up everything about him and America.

He 1000% did it. The crime scene photos are disgusting, her throat was wide open. gently caress him I'm glad he's dead, he shouldve suffered more

Oh yeah, the whole "I'm not a black role model, I'm OJ" thing almost seems like a psychosis.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

the OJ defender has logged on.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

I am hearing that on his deathbed OJ Simpson received the light of Islam—

hold on, getting an update *holds hand to earpiece*

Allah REJECTS the conversion. I repeat, he does NOT now look down on the Ummah from the gardens of Jannah. Truly there is no god but God, and Mohammad is his prophet!

:romo:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
being glad someone died is like 1/3rd of my schtick

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

big nipples big life posted:

the OJ defender has logged on.

But I thought Don Ohlmeyer was dead.

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Worf posted:

mad?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

kntfkr posted:

being glad someone died is like 1/3rd of my schtick

its the reason to check my phone in the morning. sometimes you wake up to the good news that someone is never waking up again

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
everyone should live forever

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting

kntfkr posted:

his son did it op

ProperCauldron posted:

No. It's this detail that basically sums up his guilt.

Yes, MAYBE Jason did commit the initial attack. There's supposedly plenty of circumstantial evidence. But when it comes right down to it, that wound says it all. That wound was caused by someone stepping on Nicole's back, pulling her head back via her hair, reaching around, and cutting. That's not the wound of someone with rage issues stabbing two people to death in a out of control frenzy. That's cold, possessive HATE. That's the act of an abuser exerting final control and revenge over his 'property' daring to leave him.

So yes, MAYBE Jason attacked the two initially. MAYBE Jason even killed Ron Goldman and wounded Nicole. Hell, maybe he DID kill both of them. But in such a scenario, OJ not only covered it up, he made absolutely sure his ex-wife was dead. And I'm pretty sure if I checked the autopsy it will tell me whether that wound was assessed to be pre or post mortem, and I am fairly sure it's the former without having to do so. Which means that even in such a possibility that Jason 'started it', when OJ entered the scene, Nicole was not dead at the time, and OJ 'finished her off.'

The man was guilty as sin and only having enough money to make the legal system actually work for him and the utter failings of most everyone else, primarily the racist police, is why he was acquitted. OJ didn't convince a bunch of jurors that there was reasonable doubt. He hammered home that they should throw the legal system a giant middle finger for Rodney King, stuff like CRASH, and the fact that the police had probably railroaded and falsely convicted who knows how many black people who couldn't afford a dream team of lawyers.

Cornwind Evil fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Apr 11, 2024

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Has anyone checked in on Kato Kaelin?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw2RvJWGs7M

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Has anyone checked in on Kato Kaelin?

he didn't do it

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Cornwind Evil posted:

No. It's this detail that basically sums up his guilt.

Yes, MAYBE Jason did commit the initial attack. There's supposedly plenty of circumstantial evidence. But when it comes right down to it, that wound says it all. That wound was caused by someone stepping on Nicole's back, pulling her head back via her hair, reaching around, and cutting. That's not the wound of someone with rage issues stabbing two people to death in a out of control frenzy. That's cold, possessive HATE. That's the act of an abuser exerting final control and revenge over his 'property' daring to leave him.

So yes, MAYBE Jason attacked the two initially. MAYBE Jason even killed Ron Goldman and wounded Nicole. Hell, maybe he DID kill both of them. But in such a scenario, OJ not only covered it up, he made absolutely sure his ex-wife was dead. And I'm pretty sure if I checked the autopsy it will tell me whether that wound was assessed to be pre or post mortem, and I am fairly sure it's the former without having to do so. Which means that even in such a possibility that Jason 'started it', when OJ entered the scene, Nicole was not dead at the time, and OJ 'finished her off.'

The man was guilty as sin and only having enough money to make the legal system actually work for him and the utter failings of most everyone else, primarily the racist police, is why he was acquitted. OJ didn't convince a bunch of jurors that there was reasonable doubt. He hammered home that they should throw the legal system a giant middle finger for Rodney King, stuff like CRASH, and the fact that the police had probably railroaded and falsely convicted who knows how many black people who couldn't afford a dream team of lawyers.

well, dang

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

AKA Pseudonym posted:

It was evidence so he had to wear latex gloves to handle it. So he was putting a glove on top of another glove. And it isn't like he was going to try and squeeze it on.

I was in middle school and we were talking about the glove thing with our English teacher. I mentioned that if the glove was soaked in blood, it probably would have shrunk as it dried so I wasn’t surprised it didn’t fit his hand well. She responded that leather actually gets stretchier when wet, so my point didn’t make sense.

…she got denied tenure because she was kind of a ditzy teacher who couldn’t handle the tamest of needling by my school’s mostly white, upper middle class students (she’d fly into weird fits of rage over stupid sheltered naive children saying stupid, naive things and/or answering questions in a way she didn’t like).

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

nah

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Yet Tom Brady is still free.

Star Platinum
May 5, 2010
If I did it (died)

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

OJ will be honored by having the first eulogy that's presented in a flowchart format

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
I will not rest until I find the real corpse of O.J. Simpson!

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Worf posted:

Al Cowlings is still alive and kicking it seems.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I've never killed anyone so I have no actual experience in this matter, but it seems killing two people in cold blood is exponentially harder than killing just one person.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

redshirt posted:

I've never killed anyone so I have no actual experience in this matter, but it seems killing two people in cold blood is exponentially harder than killing just one person.

I'd point you towards an authority on the subject but he just died recently.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Even Wesley Willis thought that OJ did it.

Observe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfKmQBO02P4

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

The American Crime Story series about OJ is great too even if Cuba Gooding Jr. and Travolta are horribly miscast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ol Spicy Keychain
Jan 17, 2013

I MEPHISTO MY OWN ASSHOLE
The juiced has juiced one last time... RIP