Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

One time I went on a murder spree and the cops lit me on fire now I’m in heaven tho hah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
He held me down and tickled me til I peed. It's OK though, the next year I kicked him in the face and broke his nose.

Ultimately he had the worst experience with cops, once he came out his 'brothers' wouldn't talk to him and he got put on domestic violence duty.

I love my gay ex-cop brother, he still votes Trump from his husband's house in Alberta.

E: his husband is way cooler than him and any time we all hang out near a pool it's time to dunk Jay and generally just gently caress with him.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

One time I went on a murder spree and the cops lit me on fire now I’m in heaven tho hah

poo poo are you ok

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
She kicked me out and we had to sell the house.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
One time my mom tossed a blanket to me in the backseat because the cop was ogling my 16 year-old tits a little too much. Probably that.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

a currently unhoused friend got woken up this morning by a cop kicking some of their teeth out

seriously gently caress all cops

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
My brothers and I were driving through Georgia years and years ago and we got pulled over in a speed trap that we didn't notice. So we open up the glove compartment to look for the registration and this jumpy young cop comes up to the window and gets scared and tells us not to do that and that if we were actually going for a weapon he'd "put two in our chest and one in our heads". Verbatim quote.

We of course told him we were just getting the registration and his jumpy rear end calmed down enough to let us do that. I'm sure if we were minorities he might have just shot us instead.

Georgia is a shithole state in terms of cops. I hate driving through it.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

R.L. Stine posted:

poo poo are you ok

Ya

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

redm fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Apr 18, 2024

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
Do cops in the US actually make you say the ABC's backwards for sobriety test? Because I wouldn't be able to do that sober.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Real Amethyst posted:

Do cops in the US actually make you say the ABC's backwards for sobriety test? Because I wouldn't be able to do that sober.

lol yeah

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It’s not even a legally valid test (obviously).

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Me and some boys drove from Maine to Quebec as 18 year olds for the party times and it was an ongoing series of full eagle searches, interrogation rooms, bad French...

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!

Well usually they make you do it forward but uh yeah it’s all bullshit because that poo poo doesn’t tell them your bac.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
I was so anxious about cops as a 16 year old driver that even though I never tried alcohol until I turned 21, I practiced saying the ABCs backwards in case a cop at a sobriety checkpoint asked me.

Never got a chance to put it into use, but I can do it fast enough now that it'd probably be seen as a different sort of red flag.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Waste of Breath posted:

I was so anxious about cops as a 16 year old driver that even though I never tried alcohol until I turned 21, I practiced saying the ABCs backwards in case a cop at a sobriety checkpoint asked me.

Never got a chance to put it into use, but I can do it fast enough now that it'd probably be seen as a different sort of red flag.

lol I do it almost every morning as a brainteaser, after just waking up. I stretch my ankles to it lol.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018

I think that test and the hopscotch kinda things they make you do are really just there to trick you into saying “I couldn’t do this sober” since that’s an admission of intoxication and they can then arrest and blood test you.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Robobot posted:

I think that test and the hopscotch kinda things they make you do are really just there to trick you into saying “I couldn’t do this sober” since that’s an admission of intoxication and they can then arrest and blood test you.

This is true. I was a juror on a DUI case and got informed specifically what was and wasn’t a valid NHTSA test. Cops try some loving bullshit, no surprise there.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Can you just demand a blood test instead of playing their kindergarten recess games? Always wondered if you could.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I think it depends on the state.