Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I don't know if it was the "worst"; I didn't get brutalized, but it sure as heck was the sketchiest.

Summer, home from college, my good friend turns 21 and his parents throw a decent bbq/drinking party for him. They confiscated everyone's car keys upon entry and if you didn't pass muster you could not get your keys back. You were welcome to crash there for the night. Good party of about a dozen people.

The next week his parents went out of town, so he threw another party. Word got out, and there was somewhere between 200-300 people there. The suburban neighborhood was packed with cars. I, being a genius, decided to drop two tabs of acid. I had one focus that was to patrol the inside of the house and keep people to the backyard, side yard, front, restroom use only then back outside, etc. I had rainbows shooting out of my finger tips. I did a good job though.

So of course the police finally show up to bust up the party. While the crowd is dispersing everything is relatively mild, they just didn't want anyone drunk driving. Fair enough. But poo poo went sideways. Someone leaving the party slashed multiple tires on the police cruisers. Three vehicles out of commission. To put it mildly, the cops did not care for this.

My friend is arrested and taken downtown. The rest of our close friends make sure the party breaks up, etc. It mellows to about 5 of us. Being high on drugs we decide to move all the living room furniture to the front lawn and re-create the living room there; couches, recliners, lamps, tables, and all. It was actually pretty cool.

Finally we decide to call the police department and find out the disposition of our friend's status. We can come in and pick him up, no charges! gently caress yeah! This is like one in the morning. Four of us pile into a car. Amazingly we had one friend that was sober enough to drive. I'm still tripping balls and thinking, "should I be driving to a police station like this?" Sure, why not? The fluorescent lights were amazingly bright.

We're in the police station checking our friend out/vouching for him, etc. We get out of there and back to his house where the whole living room is set up on the front lawn. He declared he needed a beer and bong hit. We obliged.

Again, no beatings by cops, but really on the borderline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

titty_baby_ posted:

the abcs backwards

I screwed this one up because I was intoxicated, and replied, "Uhh no, I couldn't even do that if I was sober". Brilliant.