Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey_Redd
Jun 12, 2008
I once got pulled over and searched 3 times within 20 minutes. It was annoying but they did not find my hash in all 3 searches. I think it happened because the first time the pulled me over I had some trim piece that was hanging off my truck and the cop told me I needed to fix that, unfortunately me ripping it off and throwing it in the bed of my truck made him angry. In short gently caress the danish police. Other than that I have only had to deal with dick head cops at airports, NYPD were port authority when I came through JFK once and they did the good cop bad cop thing when they were pulling me aside to rip through my luggage. The Cop from Belize who was there training was nice, the native New Yorker Italian cop was an rear end in a top hat and seemed bitter to be working port authority

Joey_Redd fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Apr 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU