Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
I was heading home from a dinner/game night at a friend's house at like 12am and my wife wanted to stop somewhere for more food since we hadn't eaten since the dinner at 6pm. So we get some burgers at a fast food joint and start the drive home.

I'm eating my burger while driving around a curve, run out of space and let go of the wheel for a sec instead of putting my burger down. My car swerved real bad, and the car in the lane next to us slowed way down and pulled behind me. I said "welp, that's a cop, fair enough" and thinking I'll just make it safer for everyone, I pulled off into a gas station at the next intersection. The car, which was indeed a cop car, goes by without pulling me over. Thinking it was weird and not wanting to get accused of evading, I just sat in the lot of the gas station for a few minutes before going "weird" and pulling back onto the side street. As soon as I turned onto the main road though, I get the lights and sirens and pull over

Cop asks me if I know why and I say no and he tells me it was cuz I ran the red light and I'm like :confused: and hand over my license/registration. The cop then asks if I have anything in the car he needs to know about and I said no. He asks again and I'm like "uh the answer is still no" so he squats down and tells me he's only gonna ask one more time so I need to be truthful and I just reply "I have no idea what you want me to say, man, there's nothing in here"

He's gone for a while with everything then comes back and demands to know how much I've been drinking. And I told him I hadn't been cuz I'm not telling this dickhead I had a beer 7 hours ago or it's gonna be a nightmare. He then yells "I know you're on something because your eyes are red and bloodshot!" and while I'm totally stunned by this my wife goes "uhhh well it's almost 1am and he's been up since 6am so he probably is just tired." And I said "yeah. Maybe it's allergies?????" and the cop just huffed and gave me my stuff back plus a paper with a warning to not run red lights

Cops are idiots lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU