Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
When I was 19, the first time I got pulled over the cop pulled a gun on me. It was late at night and I was driving home from loving Arbys of all places. Between my house in the not-great part of town and the Arbys is a bunch of warehouses. I was just driving past them, and as soon as I turned on to my street there is suddenly flashing lights behind me. So I park in front of my house and the Cop runs up screaming "Hands on the wheel, hands on the wheel" and pulls her gun. I grip the wheel and try to explain what I was doing. I guess some serious poo poo was going down in those warehouses and they thought I had pulled out of them instead of just driving past. The worst part was when I was told to get my proof of insurance, turned and reached towards the glove box. It wasn't until then that I realized there is another cop by my passenger door. Having one crazy rear end armed cop was bad, but realizing I was surrounded and couldn't even keep both of them in my line of sight at once was what really triggered a fight or flight response and made me freak out. It didn't take them very long to realize I was white and whoever they had mistaken me for was somewhere else probably getting away, and they left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU