Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I got T-boned by an SUV that ran through a stop sign. She was going so fast she pushed my car about 300 feet down the road into a ditch. I was banged up and in retrospect I definitely had a concussion, but other than a sore shoulder and a bloody face I was okay.

When the cop showed up he started yelling at me to get out of the car (I literally couldn’t open the door, it was smashed in) and then told me this was a dangerous intersection and he was tired of getting called out here. The other driver was on the side of the road and he started yelling at her to get her hands in the air and step away from her car. He made me feel bad for her, which was an accomplishment at the time.

He wrote up the incident report and asked if I had a way to get home. I was pretty out of it but said I’d call my girlfriend, he already had his engine started and just drove off at that point. The other driver’s husband showed up then too and goes “where’s the loving cop?”.

Flash forward about 10 years and I see this guy on the news, he was one of those cops in 2021 who refused to get vaccinated and got fired for it. He did this interview where he was crying and said police work was the only thing that brought him joy in life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU