Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Age 16, was test driving a 1979 Honda Express on my way back to school after lunch. I had been working out some carb issues on it. Bought it for like $300 with my Sears checks.

I lived in suburban Wisconsin with 25mph side streets and 30mph avenues. These Honda Expresses were lucky to push 35mph when they were new I think, this one was dogging down around 28.

I rode the bad one and my buddy rode another I had gotten into better shape. We just had one 3/4 mile stretch on a 30mph four-lane avenue where we were gonna barely be at speed limit, and we planned on getting onto the first side street we could after that.

A big dumb SUV motherfucker had the horrible inconvenience of being behind us for 90 seconds at speed limit and I remember THEM getting fairly close, and then my buddy jokingly half-doing one of those "traffic break" things that cops to do signify they need this lane, a little controlled swerve of sorts. For all intents and purposes we weren't doing anything dangerous or unbecoming of a motorist. We had licenses, the bikes were registered. Rest of the ride goes fine.

When we get to the high school, a motherfuckin' plain clothes cop flies up to us in his squad, getting out aggressive and yelling that he had calls about KIDS WEAVING IN AND OUT OF TRAFFIC on "CROTCH ROCKETS." We're not even getting words in he's just loving spitting ooga booga caveman bullshit. He makes us walk them to my house four blocks away and then we miss class and all of this god drat bullshit. My mom called me in the rest of the day because I just went unhinged angry teenager just pacing around talking about how I wanted cops everywhere loving shot in the face, lol.

I grew up with dad and uncles working on vintage cars and having bad test drives, it was like completely out of this world I had been harassed doing gearhead poo poo.

So my worst experience is more of a sad story about growing up in the midwest. I had had a couple bad interactions with drivers before that and this pushed me over. After this incident I sold the loving things, really was a symbolic story of what a bummer it could be growing up among all hog people. Just get harassed for having this dumb little vintage moped.

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Apr 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU