Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Mine was getting pulled over with a passenger for no good reason and then having the cop call over 2 other officers to search us because I was nervous. Like, of course I’m nervous dude, I’m ADHD and you’re a cop staring me down, doesn’t mean I’m high. He proceeded to pat me down on the hood of the cruiser while one of his buddies tore my car up looking for any contraband before giving up once he realized he wasn’t gonna get those charges to stick. He then gave a giant transphobic rant to my accomplice and I had to pay a ticket for not staying in the lines, and I had to clean up all the trash he threw all over my car.

The weird kicker is that he correctly gendered me at first glance and probably soured on me when he realized I wasn’t a cis woman lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

EL BROMANCE posted:

“No, I do not give you permission to search my person or my vehicle”. They might make you wait while they get a K-9 unit to find some probable cause, but it’s likely they’ll just give up unless they genuinely had suspicions above ‘let’s see what bullshit I can pin on this person’.

Nah that poo poo wouldn’t have worked. He already had “probable cause” in the form of my plus one’s bag we just picked up from the dispensary. Neither of us had opened the bag up and she had her card at the time but still.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

The Real Amethyst posted:

Do cops in the US actually make you say the ABC's backwards for sobriety test? Because I wouldn't be able to do that sober.

Well usually they make you do it forward but uh yeah it’s all bullshit because that poo poo doesn’t tell them your bac.