Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
I was dinged with a possession charge which resulted with me in jail but I still don't think that's the worst experience because that's how that works. I consider that more of a "worst experience with a friend", as it was their poo poo and they stashed it in my ride when we moved without me knowing about it. I should have ratted on him.

My worst experience with a cop is probably when I was 16 y/o fresh driver taking a corner a bit too fast. I still had studded tires from the winter and the roads were wet. I wasn't grandstanding, it was a novice miscalculation. I fish-tailed and was unable to regain control and smacked the side of the rear tire flush with the curb. It damaged the rear axle so the car couldn't be driven.

No one was around, like the whole time. While I'm calling my parents an off-duty cop who heard the accident from his house came out and started interrogating me, asking me (who was freaking out) a bunch leading questions, and ultimately ticketed me with a negligent driving. He didn't see what happened at all. He was a real piece of poo poo and after that experience my conservative father told me that all cops are exactly like that and to never trust them because they are all, in fact, pieces of poo poo. One of the truest lessons I've ever been taught.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Rockman Reserve posted:

I’ve told this story before but I was pulled over in rush-hour the-highway-is-a-parking-lot style traffic just outside of Chicago supposedly for “stopping too close to the vehicle in front of me at an intersection”. Total bullshit, I mean I don’t want to huff anyone’s exhaust fumes and I definitely had more space than some of the cars around me, but whatever. I show the cop my license and insurance card, he says the insurance card is expired, I say “oh I just grabbed the wrong one, just a sec”, he says it’s fine and walks back to his cruiser.

Where he waits. And waits. For over a half a fuckin’ hour. I’m significantly late for work and missing a meeting at this point.

Another cruiser pulls up behind him and I’m wondering what the gently caress is going on. The new arrival on the scene walks up to the cop that pulled me over and hands him what looks like a giant fuckin’ foil-wrapped breakfast burrito through the window, heads back to his car, and pulls off.

Twenty minutes after THAT, when Officer Hungry finally finished his breakfast, I have to assume, he walks back up to my car. I wave my current insurance card and asked if he wanted to see it, he says “nope” and hands me a ticket. For driving without insurance.

I had to go show up in court for that absolute loving bullshit. All cops should gently caress a woodchipper.
I'm surprised you're not a loving super villain now

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

FYI just throw your drugs in the trunk. They can't get in there. I've been pulled over so many times with drugs in the trunk, they can't do poo poo to get in there. Even if they search your car. It's that one cool trick cops hate.

Note to the DEA: I don't do criming anymore, weed is legal now.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

You're lucky he didn't run you off the road like that pregnant lady who didn't pull over the microsecond the tiny-dick brigade flashed their magic lights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=josbuIY0BJA

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

The pigs closed down all the roads surrounding the ballot box on the most recent election day for a memorial service (I live in a very blue town). Using the death of your fallen comrades to commit election suppression is pretty loving pathetic, but I know those dead-pig pieces of poo poo would have appreciated it.