Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
A couple carloads of us were hanging out at a quarry waiting for another carload of friends to come so we can combine all our drugs and get hosed up when 2 cruisers pull up asking questions and being dicks. They tossed our cars and harassed us and at one point we saw our late friends driving past us slowly like "lol lucky we didn't come by earlier!".

In the end they found some coke on one of us at which point they wrote him a court summons and took his drugs promising to prosecute him which they never did because they obviously chose to snort it themselves.

After they left, we retrieved the rest of the coke they somehow didn't find, hooked up with our friends elsewhere and got loving lit.

I guess it could've gone worse but the cops stole some of our drugs like a bunch of dickheads.

Edit: it didn't help that one of my friends was wearing one of those ridiculously tall "cat in the hat" hats which surely made the pigs curious about what the hell we were doing.

Black Sunshine fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Apr 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU