Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

They are subhuman trash unfit to live but that’s too many syllables.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

One time I was out late at night and needed a place to piss, like it was an emergency. I came to this perfect spot and for some reason there was a cop there and he was on fire and he was like pee on me put it out aauggh and I said NO!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

One time I went on a murder spree and the cops lit me on fire now I’m in heaven tho hah

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

R.L. Stine posted:

poo poo are you ok

Ya

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

It’s not even a legally valid test (obviously).

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Robobot posted:

I think that test and the hopscotch kinda things they make you do are really just there to trick you into saying “I couldn’t do this sober” since that’s an admission of intoxication and they can then arrest and blood test you.

This is true. I was a juror on a DUI case and got informed specifically what was and wasn’t a valid NHTSA test. Cops try some loving bullshit, no surprise there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I think it depends on the state.