Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

I was in county jail in Texas in 2006. I'd gotten pulled over with no valid stickers on my car and expired license and they found the brass knuckles I had lost.

Anywho, I'd been in county for about 3 weeks and got made trustee so we had to move from the pod to main jail to go cook. We were waiting for the van to come get us and there is a big NO WEAPONS sign in the hallway. The CO watching us was making conversation and he says something along the lines of
:cop: I hope y'all didn't sneak any knives in lol, hey Beer_Suitcae got any weapons?
:v: Only my rapier wit
:cop: What?
:v: oh I guess you didn't bring yours
He makes a grumpy face then points to me
:cop: strip search this one

And I had to get all the way nekked in a hallway n squat n cough for the sake of my dumb joke

gently caress the police and correction officers as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Bouillon Rube posted:

jfc you actually got sent to jail for a pair of knuckle dusters? In like the one US state most strongly associated with open carry/gun culture?

Yes with a but

When I got pulled over I went to jail for about 12 hours and bailed out. I had court in 2 weeks, went and got probation if I completed my Crime Stoppers course, drug testing and 500 hours of community service.

I never went, I never even met my probation officer. I hosed off to another county and hoped for the best.
Flash forward 2 years, I'm riding passenger with my GF at the time, she gets pulled over for speeding. Like a dumbass I give the cop my license, he runs it and I get a one way ticket to county.

I did meet a guy called "The Dick of Death" who gave a bunch of cougars HIV/AIDS in North Texas, not a cool guy