Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

When I was 18 I got pulled over for absolutely no reason and this cop kept insisting I give up whatever drugs he randomly decided I had in my car. When I truthfully told him I had no drugs he made me and my friend lay on the street face down with our hands behind our heads and people drove by and honked and laughed at us. After tearing my car apart and finding nothing he brought in a K9 unit and found nothing. We were laying on the street for over an hour. He was also screaming at us the whole time. When he could find absolutely nothing he let us go and said "i'm letting you off this time but you need to go home right now and consider yourselves lucky"

A few years later someone did a driveby shooting on me and some friends while we were sitting on the porch and when I called the cops they just didn't bother to show up. When I called them back to see if they were actually coming, the operator said that the officer couldn't find the house and just gave up (I 100% gave them the right address which was very easy to find, and they had my cell number but never even tried to contact me) when I said I still wanted a cop to come she acted like I was being a giant pain in the rear end who was wasting their time.Then a cop actually showed up an hour later. Two hours after the shooting. he was some lazy fat slob that moseyed around four about 3 minutes and had me show him the bullet holes in my house. Then he was just like "yup, im gonna be straight with ya we never find these guys" and then he just left without doing literally anything lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU