Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.
Boomer dad who worked as the head of narcotics for the town we lived in- every single cliche about living under a cop you can think of from the violent temper, to treating us like suspects on to keeping track of us and our friends. There are a lot of cops in my family so get-togethers are filled with them one-upping each other on atrocities- dad as the old school one always tops the others for cruelty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NC Wyeth Death Cult
Dec 30, 2005

He lost his life in Chadds Ford, he was dancing with a train.

Ralph Hurley posted:

I go to the front door and there’s a loving LAPD officer standing in my living room with his gun drawn and like four more cops behind him. I froze, he looked me (white guy) up and down, holsters his weapon and was like oh derp wrong house, you’re not Carlos. He didn’t apologize but instead said with all seriousness “you really shouldn’t leave your door unlocked” before leaving to presumably raid the home of Carlos and shove a gun in his face. I’ve kept my door locked ever since.

They would have kicked it in otherwise so they saved you the cost of a new door/security deposit.