Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Official battlefield semen collector for our Fallen Warriors and their families.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Comfort Goon

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I’m going to secure my nuts

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
I'll use AI to produce intensely hateful and jingoistic mickey mouse cartoons to sell war bonds but it's really just a NFT racket.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Yeah I can throw in a half gallon of my pee.

ok now were talking, thamks. im anxiously awaiting the next civil war and your death.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im gonna snipe the piss jugs

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I will begin leading many unstoppable raids against nearby towns for drugs, breaking into people's homes and taking massive shitloads of pills, OP.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

im gonna snipe the piss jugs

this could cause a civil war within a civil war. sniping the piss jugs is a clear declaration of war.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The War effort will require keyboard warriors!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i wont rest until all neckbeards are shorn

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

EorayMel posted:

I will begin leading many unstoppable raids against nearby towns for drugs, breaking into people's homes and taking massive shitloads of pills, OP.

the best drugs come from plants you can just grow from seeds in dirt. you could just be a drug farmer pleasure lord, no murder required. unless thats what you want then you could just do some drug raiding i guess its up to you.

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'll think I'll write haunting correspondence to my sister to try and make it into the Ken Burns documentary series

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

EoinCannon posted:

I'll think I'll write a haunting correspondence with my sister to try and make it into the Ken Burns documentary series

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
War profiteering for sure. Steal booze and beer and toilet paper and build my empire.

naem
May 29, 2011

my previous military experience suggests that I will make sure that my uniform is sharply pressed, that I am always on time, and that as long as I walk purposefully while holding a clipboard no one will bother me as I find good hiding spots to avoid being forced to clean things

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Goons certainly won't be participating in another charge of the light brigade. :mmmsmug:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I'll make a career down on the bullet farms; work myself up through the ranks to become overseer, hopefully get married and establish a family without too many birth defects in a loving home, then retire peacefully to a small retreat in the bone wastes.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i will charge the tiki-torch line without fear

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Making and selling beard accommodating gas masks.

And chemical weapons to ensure demand.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

I'll do a kind of a fox hunt yip, followed by a banshee squall...

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'll mail some timtams to good goons and some Vegemite to the bad ones. Foreign correspondence.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

fry up some bacon then sop up the grease with some cornmeal, then put it on my bayonet and roast it over the fire. they call it "sloosh."

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I’ll be selling lemonade by the side of the war. If you’re thirsty, take a break and come get a cold, refreshing beverage.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Dying in the first wave against the tyranny of anime

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Loin King posted:

Dying in the first wave against the tyranny of anime

You deserved it

BasicLich
Oct 22, 2020

A very smart little mouse!
gulag czar

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Gonna men's-rights the hell out of field hospital work. It's my god-given right to wash corpses, Florence

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Gonna get a mule and head west, into the desert. Rob trains occasionally.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Gonna wear a napoleon-hat and try seduce some wives on the home front. Possibly get shot by said wives

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
There's nothing civil about war :colbert:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

When the bombs drop on capitol hill you can catch me running the Wal-Mart of unvaccinated sperm.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
What kind of American are you?

Anchor Wanker
May 14, 2015
Im going to steal the pirate boats in Tampa and use it to launch a long and brutal campaign of piracy against the state of florida and the trump boat parade navy

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

Well i'm not American. But I was pretty good at Starcraft 1 back in the day. I beat the entire campaign!

So I imagine I'll be brought over, Lafayette style, too add my genius to your armies.

I'm thinking 7 star General sounds about right.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

janitor linux, op

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
war profiteer via delivering uber eats to the front lines for both sides

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

I'm going to steal horses behind enemy lines, living the life of a scoundrel, as the enemy forces attempt to apprehend me but fail at every turn due to my guile and cunning

Might play video games instead

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Delta squad ranger moped scout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer