Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Turns out I'm 100% Hunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

R.L. Stine posted:

pretty crazy that the only reason we're here is because our ancestors survived the black death and every other calamity that has ever happened to humanity and we're still just dumb as gently caress

Speak for yourslef bro, Im wicked smaht.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Funky See Funky Do posted:

That I was wanted for murder in 3 states.

IF I did it....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A long line of ditch diggers and other shoveling related professions OP.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Das Boo posted:

We're related to the Hatfields, lol.

I hope you've let bygones be bygones.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

50% Pointer - there it is, there it is
50% Spitter - *Spits
50% Sitter - *Sits

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I knew I had a talent for fishmonging. Thanks Ancestors!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

My FiL delved too greedily and too deep and found out the secret shame of the family.

They fought for the British in the revolution from Maine, then snuck across the border from Canada and re-settled in Connecticut under a new name after the war.

Prior to this, he took great pride in the family having fought in the revolution, real patriotic type.

lol how did he spin that?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bad news kids: We're secretly Canadian.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

New Foundland is like Scotland. Very similar.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

as an actual scottish person i can tell you that 90% of that clan tartan stuff is bullshit, and also no one here gives a poo poo about it anyway

Isn't it all invented by some con man like a hundred years ago? Or even less?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

cynic posted:

I found my wealthy uncle has been keeping a secret side-family for like 30 years and I have a bunch of half-cousins the other side of the country. Big lol because his side of the family have always been shits to me so I gave his secret kids his address and it's all nuclear level drama and I don't give a gently caress and keep feeding my half-cousins whatever information they want. Uncle Petey should have kept it in his pants (he also had to sell his share of his business because he hosed his business partners daughter and got her pregnant too).

lol get wreck'd Uncle Pete

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Am I only one who takes a strong consolation in having no past, no history, no legacy or family bullshit? Just a person here living their life?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

Red shirt just grateful to be alive, film at 11

Cheers mate!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

lipid posted:

5% otherkin

There's still a bounty on that FYI