Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who're the champs after tonight?
This poll is closed.
Alex Pereira/Zhang Weili 6 35.29%
Jamahal Hill/Zhang Weili 1 5.88%
Alex Pereira/Yan Xiaonan 0 0%
Jamahal Hill/Yan Xiaonan 0 0%
Matt Serra/Matt Serra 10 58.82%
Total: 17 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

its not fair to ask jim miller to stand and bang in the middle when he's already lost half of his blood and is barely conscious, imo. very rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

drat everyone is going hard for that 300k tonight

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

thinking about how many times I could get punched in my broken nose and still keep going and it is about 80 times less than justin

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Fentry posted:

I think that's the last time anyone agrees to one of those ever again

gaethje would be 100% willing to do another one of those as soon as they can get his brain turned back on

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

we've come so far from this belt being on a loser like jorge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Super Deuce posted:

Does reddit /r/mma admit they know nothing about MMA after claiming that Max was dead going into this fight?

the coolest finish of the year just happened, get the reddit posters out of your head