Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who're the champs after tonight?
This poll is closed.
Alex Pereira/Zhang Weili 6 35.29%
Jamahal Hill/Zhang Weili 1 5.88%
Alex Pereira/Yan Xiaonan 0 0%
Jamahal Hill/Yan Xiaonan 0 0%
Matt Serra/Matt Serra 10 58.82%
Total: 17 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I AM HERE EARLY AND I HAVE BEEN AWAKE FOR 3 HOURS I AM SO EXCITED

LETS loving GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Keith David > Ron Pearlman

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

UFC did show out for this show but the 100/200/300 are kinda their superbowl. So I don't mind it being a rare treat, I don't mind the dumb extra pagentry and stuff.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Original graphics and music is loving so good.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I fully expect Figueredo to absolutely run through Cody and I don't know why. I just have a feeling he's going to blast through him tonight. I hope I'm wrong because I like Cody.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Hoping Buffer has some gawdy as gently caress jacket and at least 2 changes.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Part of me is a little sad we only get a little gold band on the canvas the fan mock up of the black and gold looked cool and I liked the piss octagon at 200.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Cody Swim that arm!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I always feel bad for guys in that moment when their opponent is trying to comfort them and they just want them to go away.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Give us Jim loving MILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I don't know if these new gloves are a little more curved or if miller and green are a little better at keeping their hands closedish than others.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Give Miller 300k just for being tough as gently caress and cool as poo poo.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Brut posted:

I don't think I've ever seen whatever submission that was supposed to be

The power guillotine? Its rare but iirc Jim Miller was the last person to get a finish with one.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Its very UFC 300 to somehow end up with the worlds worst judge on the card. i know its the commission and not the UFC who picks, but still. Just one of those turns of fate.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

That man has some power for a light weight, sheesh.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

HAHAHAH gently caress YEAHHHHHHHH

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

If you're not extremely down for this poo poo GTFO. Throw back intros are king poo poo.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

That intro took me back 10 years to watching fights with my friends from my old mma gym and now I'm all :unsmith:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Jesus christ. Lopes has some loving hands.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Commentators talking about a fighter being a proud representative of... is the new commentators curse. I swear the last time was right in round two of Benoit vs Porier when Anik said "Benoit is a proud representative of france and the french military" right before Dustin started workin.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Drink everytime you hear "AISH AISH AISH"

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Trillhouse posted:

and now to bring this banger of a card to a screeching halt: Hollly Hollllmmmm!

I like to think of it as a good opportunity to put away laundry, make lunch, roll one and settle in for the good fights to come.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Dang Kayla looks huge

Back like a condom stuffed with walnuts.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Holly gonna look all lumpy in a minute, kayla hosed her forehead up.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Jesus, she is loving jacked. No way is she natty.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Sterling looks noticeably bigger.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

STING 64 posted:

he went up a weightclass

No, I realise that, its just that a lot of guys go up because they're struggling to make the weight and don't get that much bigger but Aljo looks a lot bigger than the usual transition.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CarlCX posted:

Kattar seems too scared of the wrestling to do anything to stop the wrestling.

Joe Rogan just repeated this lol

SHOW YOURSELF COWARD

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Rakic looking incredible so far.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Holy loving poo poo. Jiri!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Theres a life lesson here. If you're talking to a giant czech cage fighter with elite power who thinks hes a samuari. Don't hurt his feelings.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Strong promo

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

So is this a clown that Bo Nickal can style on like the others?

Bundage is his best opponent yet but he folds under duress and Nickal just creates duress.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Nickal still learning but I think he's pulling on the wrong rein for technique here over violence.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Brain Curry posted:

I think a bo loss is too much to hope for but i hope he has a boring fight that goes the full fifteen minutes

Thankfully not.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I feel really stupid by picking against Do bronx.

and I hope I am wrong. Really hope.

But I think this might be too tall a test.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Goddamn that was so loving close.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Full mount before they're all slipperyis huge, he's got him locked.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Its an illegal strike but he's fine. It was in his shoulder and more pushed his face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I wouldn't have had a problem if they took a point, I don't have a problem that they didn't. I don't blame do bronx since it was more incidental than anything and probps to Arman for just wanting to move on quickly imo.