Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who're the champs after tonight?
This poll is closed.
Alex Pereira/Zhang Weili 6 35.29%
Jamahal Hill/Zhang Weili 1 5.88%
Alex Pereira/Yan Xiaonan 0 0%
Jamahal Hill/Yan Xiaonan 0 0%
Matt Serra/Matt Serra 10 58.82%
Total: 17 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm not convinced Hill existed before this fight and I'm not sure he will exist after

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

https://dubz.co/v/sp2x0r

Alex celebrated his win the same way my wife points out the thing I couldn't find for 15 minutes that she found in 1 second.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

fyallm posted:

he was just knocked out by Adesanya

Adesanya categorically does not gently caress and therefore is not a motherfucker.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

how are they gonna convince those two to not fight in their dlc outfit after performances like that?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Brain Curry posted:

I think he said he’d even fight Islam. I hope Max takes a couple more 155 fights he looked incredible

Max is a generational athlete and once he matured to his best, he was almost unbeatable and the fact he's done it while being so entertaining is remarkable to boot.
Him going 0-3 against Alex Volkanovski shows just how good Alex is, who is another generational athlete, and Dustin himself is a perennial feature at the top of every division he's fought in.

Featherweight has just been ridiculously blessed with athletes who are absolute monsters. The lineage of champions they've had there is the best of any division in the sport at any point in history.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 07:55 on Apr 14, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Reminded that Jose Aldo is coming out of retirement in a couple of weeks.

Depressing as all gently caress.