Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who're the champs after tonight?
This poll is closed.
Alex Pereira/Zhang Weili 6 35.29%
Jamahal Hill/Zhang Weili 1 5.88%
Alex Pereira/Yan Xiaonan 0 0%
Jamahal Hill/Yan Xiaonan 0 0%
Matt Serra/Matt Serra 10 58.82%
Total: 17 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Moicano is probably hosed already but really hoping he can pull off a comeback after that dumbass walkoff attempt

edit: lol

Fentry fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Apr 14, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Not everybody is Mark Hunt, finish your work. Moicano sure as hell did

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I'm sure there will be some brilliant insight on that podcast

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

willie_dee posted:

I’ve not tuned in for fights online in years, and this 300 card doesn’t excite me at all name wise really, but I’m tuning in They really dropped the ball not having Jones at HW debtor some madness

Dana was adamant that Jon Jones would never headline one of his cards again after he screwed up UFC 200, please ignore the 6 cards he has headlined since. Also he assaulted a piss tester a couple weeks ago so probably smart they didn't bank on him tonight

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

The utter silence from the crowd for Dennis Miller warms my heart

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Yay Mark Coleman

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

That should have been a 5 round fight

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

lol at Chael going in the hall of fame for maybe the worst 5th round chokejob ever

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

The new gloves involve removing each fighters thumbs so that wont happen anymore

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Gaethje is impossibly tough, incredible performance by Max

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I think that's the last time anyone agrees to one of those ever again

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Give all of the bonuses to the two of them, thanks

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

God loving dammit, I'm having such a good time and they show loving Vivek and Adin Ross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Holy poo poo his eyes rolling