Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who're the champs after tonight?
This poll is closed.
Alex Pereira/Zhang Weili 6 35.29%
Jamahal Hill/Zhang Weili 1 5.88%
Alex Pereira/Yan Xiaonan 0 0%
Jamahal Hill/Yan Xiaonan 0 0%
Matt Serra/Matt Serra 10 58.82%
Total: 17 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Man these two are just wailing on each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005
When a man lies he murders some part of the world. These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives. All this I cannot bear to witness any longer. Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?

Jiri is a monster

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Thats the way to escape. Struggle so much you drat near get naked

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Goddamn if axe kicks aren't one of the best things ever

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Jesus when did Jon Jones replace Holloway in there

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Benson Cunningham posted:

I would be so done if my opponent broke my nose and poked me in both eyes. gently caress this I'm going to the bar.

I'd be dead if I got punched by Max but yea if I had a broken nose and two eye pokes I'd just straight walk right outta that cage.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Goddamn this fight is awesome. Outside of Max trying to blind Justin

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

This just makes me think how good Volkanovski is to beat Max so many times

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

This card has had like 3 fights that I would love to just see over and over again

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

MAX HOLLOWAY IS THE BEST FIGHTER TO EVER LIVE

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Fentry posted:

I think that's the last time anyone agrees to one of those ever again

Yea anyone else who ever agrees to those is a fool. gently caress that poo poo you run from that man in the last 10 seconds

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

If I was Topuria I wouldn't wanna fight Max either lol

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

I almost skipped this event cause I was like whatever. What a loving mistake that would have been.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

This fight should not keep going

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

"I can wake her up" what the loving gently caress?

Not a thing you should ever hear before sending a person back out to get punched in the head

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Christ almighty

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Did all the refs get brain damage and become Mario Yamasaki

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Lizzy posted:

Who would you rather fight? A Fence grabber or eye poker?

Fence grabber because I might still be able to see after they foul

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

A Passing Feeling posted:

did daniel cormier just quietly retract his accusation of yan xiaonan's corner giving her smelling salts

Technically someone corrected it in one of the earlier rounds.

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

Kick me in the dick will you? I'll knock you out

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

I love that the highlight starts with the dick kick that Alex just ignored

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

I love that they were like you knocked that guy out so well that you get a black belt. It must just be an rear end kicking black belt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosReaper
Feb 19, 2005

VagueRant posted:

Didn't see the Weili/Yan fight only a choppy clip of the choke. I saw some people saying you could ALSO argue Weili got a TKO inbetween the sub and the decision?

Well in the second round Yan was getting her rear end beat while back mounted so bad that basically everyone watching was screaming at the ref to stop the fight. And then she almost got choked out again but with an arm triangle this time.