Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

i say swears online posted:

chinos are homophobic, they wouldn't be caught dead wearing 'em

i don't think you are supposed to say that anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

lol

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

motherfuckers cant even do a red text without making it tl;dr :sad:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Lmao that Vox got sick the poo poo in doom econ

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

lobster shirt posted:

the mod queue is also funny

lmao @ him paying 10bux to rewrite the bit about him ignoring PMs

Iamgoofball has issued a correction as of 06:15 on Apr 26, 2024

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Ohtori Akio posted:

thinking about getting an undercut bob

With bangs? A grade haircut imo

The scorn of mcmagic... the highest praise

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Weka posted:

With bangs? A grade haircut imo

yep its gonna rock

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
....banging

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

yep its gonna rock
my niece is helping me bleach and then dye my hair this weekend, i'm letting her choose the shade so it's probably going to be some absurd anime colour which is :cool: hair ftw

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
while m,any people understand the importance of Bangs not everyone understands the value of Cheek Bangs/Sidelocks/Whatever you call those hair tentacles

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

DaysBefore posted:

Vilerattata lmao

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Those are a heel hairstyle

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i literally walk into the barber shop and show them a picture of clarisse from lupin the third and they nod and get to work. does adding an undercut make it heel on its own. clarisse isnt a heel

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I am up so god damned early to take a plane ride so I can take a train ride so I can take a subway ride so I can take an Uber so I can take a bus so I can so I can

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

KirbyKhan posted:

I am up so god damned early to take a plane ride so I can take a train ride so I can take a subway ride so I can take an Uber so I can take a bus so I can so I can

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the trick to D&D is to post a lot of words and try to sound smart and even if you post nothing but nonsense they'll nod their heads and agree

the trick to D&D is to have stopped posting there 7 or 8 years ago

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Spergin Morlock posted:

the trick to D&D is to have stopped posting there 7 or 8 years ago

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

It is Fascist Friday. Finally

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Ohtori Akio posted:

while m,any people understand the importance of Bangs not everyone understands the value of Cheek Bangs/Sidelocks/Whatever you call those hair tentacles

Peyot. :jewish:

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Mr Hootington posted:

Lmao that Vox got sick the poo poo in doom econ

lol

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Here's to a successful and productive Friday :cheers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvj-LiyJEMI

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Smythe posted:

today was 2 hot dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmLpSY5w6u0

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Being unemployed is really starting to get to me friends especially as I can't lift weights at the gym due to loving my shoulder. I'm running/walking but it only helps so much.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

a bountiful and normal friday to all

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

there will be a bounty of normal

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

will there

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

This weekend is gonna be extra normal to make up for the recent abnormal weekends. I can feel it.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Jose posted:

Being unemployed is really starting to get to me friends especially as I can't lift weights at the gym due to loving my shoulder. I'm running/walking but it only helps so much.

can you game brother

speng31b
May 8, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

It is Fascist Friday. Finally

prove it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

can you game brother

yeah but even then i'm having problems focusing on it. need to get back into DD2 but i'm just unable to focus on anything. can't; watch tv shows for more than 5 minutes etc before thinking i'm bored. good news is my MRI is monday so i might be able to start taking ADHD meds again

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
16bb shouldn't shoot people before he had his coffee

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

The musk thread must be ruled with an iron fist

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

normal within reasonable measure, outlander

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Hoping to skip out of work early so I can frolic

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Having a decidedly abnormal morning so far, hopefully normalcy will reign supreme from here on out

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

Jose posted:

yeah but even then i'm having problems focusing on it. need to get back into DD2 but i'm just unable to focus on anything. can't; watch tv shows for more than 5 minutes etc before thinking i'm bored. good news is my MRI is monday so i might be able to start taking ADHD meds again

I've been there before, no desire to do anything and no attention to focus on the things I choose to do. Going for daily runs saved me during that time

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

External Organs posted:

Hoping to skip out of work early so I can frolic

i took the afternoon off to do some work around the house and perhaps ride my bicycle if it stays nice

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Jose posted:

wait why do you need an mri. what did you do to yourself this time

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Jose posted:

i'm aware your shoulder situation is a billion times worse than mine but i've been working through a damaged rotator cuff for ~2 years. can you do any light resistance band work, or heavier dumbbell work that wouldn't aggravate your shoulder? resistance bands come in every strength under the sun, and dumbbell stuff you could check out could be forearm-specific exercises or even up to the tricep if the motion is right.

also leg day. can you grip a heavy dumbbell with your bad arm but not have to move it around? that's a deadlif

vvvv ohhh ya gotcha. i hurt my rotator cuff by doing the same poo poo, going too hard after a previous injury

i say swears online has issued a correction as of 15:03 on Apr 26, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

wait why do you need an mri. what did you do to yourself this time

It's just part of the shoulder saga to see if I had a seizure

I can lift stuff at the gym and was in fact doing so a month ago making slow steady process with the strong lifts 5*5 from start but then just clearly went too hard and it's only just recovered to it's still very sore state. I'm gonna wait for the next op before I lift again

Will continue running/walking though