Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i think it was over the plinkey goon fund

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Malding... Maldini... mamma mia...

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
lmfao

some plague rats posted:

absolutely malding

bebop esq posted:

don't misgender me please

yesssss

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

There's a meme going around about "would you rather be in the woods with a man or a bear?" And it's like, I get it. Dudes are horrible predatory monsters. So what exactly do you expect them to do about it? The ones who suck aren't going to change, and the ones who pick up the message probably picked up the message sometime before 2024, one would imagine. So, I'm a cis white het male. Do I just kill myself or what? It's very obviously all men, after all- we established in 2018 that if you say "Not All Men," you're the problem. My wife makes about 3x what I do, I grew up in a household where my mother was the breadwinner, I work at a woman owned small business and my boss is the best boss I've ever had, and I'm the lone male employee.

What's the endgame for "all men are wild rabid animals, you get what you deserve, pigs?"

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Majorian posted:

lmfao

yesssss

lmfao

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Majorian posted:

lmfao

yesssss

epic lol

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

Who is this?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Mr Hootington posted:

Who is this?

thats rocky johnson dwayne's dad

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Son of Sorrow posted:

There's a meme going around about "would you rather be in the woods with a man or a bear?" And it's like, I get it. Dudes are horrible predatory monsters. So what exactly do you expect them to do about it? The ones who suck aren't going to change, and the ones who pick up the message probably picked up the message sometime before 2024, one would imagine. So, I'm a cis white het male. Do I just kill myself or what? It's very obviously all men, after all- we established in 2018 that if you say "Not All Men," you're the problem. My wife makes about 3x what I do, I grew up in a household where my mother was the breadwinner, I work at a woman owned small business and my boss is the best boss I've ever had, and I'm the lone male employee.

What's the endgame for "all men are wild rabid animals, you get what you deserve, pigs?"

Bear. Bears are pussies in my experience

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

lobster shirt posted:

king charles the poo poo, more like
my parents always get annoyed and correct me when i call him prince charles and i'm like oh sure that name change you remember huh

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

Who is this?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lmfao that av cracks me up hahahaha

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

thats rocky johnson dwayne's dad

He is much smaller than his son.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Majorian posted:

lmfao

yesssss

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Son of Sorrow posted:

would you rather be in the woods with a twink or a bear?

Lin-Manuel Turtle
Jul 12, 2023

at least when a bear 🐻 shits 💩in the woods🌲 it leaves the drat toilet seat🚽 down 😂

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Lin-Manuel Turtle posted:

at least when a bear 🐻 shits 💩in the woods🌲 it leaves the drat toilet seat🚽 down 😂

do bear speak english in woods

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Smythe posted:

lmfao that av cracks me up hahahaha

its very good

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Majorian posted:

lmfao

yesssss

Lmfao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i've been having recurring dreams that bloodborne 2 gets announced this time with a PC release lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Jose posted:

i've been having recurring dreams that bloodborne 2 gets announced this time with a PC release lol

i've decided you're a prophet

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

Who is this?

OJ

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Jose posted:

have them scan your head again

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Majorian posted:

lmfao

yesssss

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Cuttlefush posted:

have them scan your head again

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Son of Sorrow posted:

a good job and a rich wife I guess

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Majorian posted:

lmfao

yesssss

lmao

i am also relieved i didnt make that up

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Post the votes

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

A racial slur as part of a quote is still a racial slur. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!
Lmao I thought the slur was going to be in the reddit quote and was going to be like "come on."

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Majorian posted:

lmfao

yesssss

thats a joke post

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i love to say slurs

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Gravid Topiary posted:

my parents always get annoyed and correct me when i call him prince charles and i'm like oh sure that name change you remember huh

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
he will forever be a prince he's a bitch