Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
just eat up the easy praise for not hitting your kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lobster shirt posted:

one time i told my mom i didnt like that song and she was OUTRAGED

my mom hates it.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

lobster shirt posted:

one time i told my mom i didnt like that song and she was OUTRAGED

Any chance she's a cab driver?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Megamissen posted:

king william the bald

would have done so much to mend relations between our ppl...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Dixon Chisholm posted:

the standards for parenting are so low for america that dads watching the kids while the moms go out is called babysitting, not parenting.

i call it babysitting, in order to annoy my wife. and it does!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Megamissen posted:

ban stinky wizzleteats

the pigeon crushing story is very weird. wouldnt you try to like poke it or something before just pwning it? hosed up. honestly super hosed up!! like its probably sick or something if it doesnt fly away when you turn your car on and it makes a lot of noise so on the scale of bird care (modulated for pigeon)

big care: see if it is hosed up and if it is, put it in a basket with some cloth or something and try to revive it
normal care: poke it with a broom handle. if it doesnt move slide it into a dust pan and put it outside
freak mode: just run it over

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

car brain much????

that's right, cars ftw

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Megamissen posted:

ban stinky wizzleteats

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Compounding any act is the degree of normality with which the offender regards it, imo. I.e. the more nonchalant about it they are, the more severely they must be punished to properly atone for it

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I stopped being friends with a guy after he admitted running over a cat and not giving a poo poo. Last I heard he wanted to be a state trooper but kept failing the ethics exam

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Buddy. I poked that bird, I got down on all fours and tried to pick it up. I did it all. I think the only thing I could have done would be, keep at trying to pick it up (it would move away from me and then back into it's spot every time) then when I had it in hand pecking me, I could get in the car with the window rolled down, and back up, and fling the pigeon from the window of the moving car, depriving it the chance to immediately just resettle under the tire. I was on a date with an attractive woman while this was happening by the way, and it rightfully was a factor in her dumping me shortly thereafter.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkobIFk0Buw

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
mulching a bird to impress my date.....we can all relate

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lol i almost gassed the capitalism.png thread because i saw numbers guy had the first and only post on a page and thought he had started a new thread

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I see pigeons now (I was like 20 when the pigeon story happened and I sucked a lot) as Christ like animals. They're all domesticated pets we threw off in the streets, they're the victims of the fickle affection of a past generation, and I identify them as a holy bird and I hate that I did what I did :/

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

lol i almost gassed the capitalism.png thread because i saw numbers guy had the first and only post on a page and thought he had started a new thread

you should have

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lots of sweet rear end pics in this Frosted Flake style article:

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GOVPUB-D103-PURL-gpo107257/pdf/GOVPUB-D103-PURL-gpo107257.pdf

reading this for school

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

I see pigeons now (I was like 20 when the pigeon story happened and I sucked a lot) as Christ like animals. They're all domesticated pets we threw off in the streets, they're the victims of the fickle affection of a past generation, and I identify them as a holy bird and I hate that I did what I did :/

and hell, you're going to process your feelings on it on the something awful forums

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Ohtori Akio posted:

you should have

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

I biked past an injued rainbow lorrikeet once that was determined to hop across a four lane road. I stopped and picked it up and took it to the other side while it was biting me. Dunno of ot had a chance pf surviving bit at least it probably didn't get run over. Well that's my not crushing a bird under my wheels story.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Ohtori Akio posted:

and hell, you're going to process your feelings on it on the something awful forums

I'm sorry, my posting style is deeply authentic and personal

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Smythe posted:

lots of sweet rear end pics in this Frosted Flake style article:

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GOVPUB-D103-PURL-gpo107257/pdf/GOVPUB-D103-PURL-gpo107257.pdf

reading this for school

govinfo.gov is a charmingly literal url

i bet the traffic spike this post caused just made some IT employees pager buzz

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Despite mitigating measures I will still hear a SMACK every once in a while of a bird slamming into the glass patio door. One winter a Bohemian waxwing rendered itself insensate so I put it in a shoebox with a blanket until it regained consciousness a couple of hours later. Notice I didn't Phil Leotardo the poor bastard! :mad:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

pull the trigger

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

remembering this lol

suck start a shotgun collaborator bitch

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

many years ago i worked in a call center in a high rise building, somehow a bird flew into it with such force that it shattered a window pane in that office and we all had to go home for the day lol. poor bird... but thank you for your service.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

tristeham posted:

remembering this lol

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Ohtori Akio posted:

mulching a bird to impress my date.....we can all relate

lmao

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

I said it because it was funny, I regret it because it'll be a nail in my perma coffin one day and I really like posting here and also the goon fund

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
have you considered not posting every retarded thought that crosses your drug-addled brain or are you determined to seek valhalla

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Valhalla I suppose

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

tristeham posted:

remembering this lol

That was, indeed, the correct response to OP

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Buddy. I poked that bird, I got down on all fours and tried to pick it up. I did it all. I think the only thing I could have done would be, keep at trying to pick it up (it would move away from me and then back into it's spot every time) then when I had it in hand pecking me, I could get in the car with the window rolled down, and back up, and fling the pigeon from the window of the moving car, depriving it the chance to immediately just resettle under the tire. I was on a date with an attractive woman while this was happening by the way, and it rightfully was a factor in her dumping me shortly thereafter.

Playtime is OVER

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
pidgeon? pidgone more like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i would have ran it over but would have played they see me rollin’ and dramatically revved my engine before i did. that mf own fault at that point.