Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

i would have ran it over but would have played they see me rollin’ and dramatically revved my engine before i did. that mf own fault at that point.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Homeless Friend posted:

i would have ran it over but would have played they see me rollin’ and dramatically revved my engine before i did. that mf own fault at that point.

selec
Sep 6, 2003

"get whole birds on the arm i'm ghostface" might be one of the hardest crack rap lyrics ever said, and it came from just a lil guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT5B9NnSN6A

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

seeing the pigeon lady from home alone 2 and stomping on the gas pedal as hard as i can

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lobster shirt posted:

seeing the pigeon lady from home alone 2 and stomping on the gas pedal as hard as i can

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Gravid Topiary posted:

my parents always get annoyed and correct me when i call him prince charles and i'm like oh sure that name change you remember huh

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Gravid Topiary posted:

my parents always get annoyed and correct me when i call him prince charles and i'm like oh sure that name change you remember huh

lolll

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

lol

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Ordered some soil from walmart that'll be delivered tomorrow, after which I can start planting flower seeds and sprouts. I sprouted a bunch of carnations but they're getting too leggy for the pods they're in.

Also planted more radish sprouts at the box garden at my friend's.

:hellyeah:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Gravid Topiary posted:

lol

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Gravid Topiary posted:

Lol drat

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

100% chance this guys name is Scruffy

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

playtime... has begun!

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

lobster shirt posted:

playtime... has begun!

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

lobster shirt posted:

lol

my_custom_username
Nov 30, 2023

NICE

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Want to pet every cat I see and then clean any discharge around their eyes (in that order).

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_PrZ-J7D3k

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Precambrian Video Games posted:

Want to pet every cat I see and then clean any discharge around their eyes (in that order).

Yeah shes got it bad every spring/summer/fall.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Gravid Topiary posted:

lol

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

THats a little buddy.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Lol at the epic pro-genocide lurker in the Palestine thread. Wonder what their main account is

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

speng31b
May 8, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

Lol at the epic pro-genocide lurker in the Palestine thread. Wonder what their main account is

they said they came back to the site just to epically post about the houthis after years of silence and I believe them

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Houthi and the Blowfish

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMTfBjOzUSc&t=135s

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
you should brag about killing animals its weird

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
using black market drugs to knock out the squirrels at my bird feeder and throwing them off the top of a building to dispose of them

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

DaysBefore posted:

100% chance this guys name is Scruffy

he looks like an Otis to me

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

using black market drugs to knock out the squirrels at my bird feeder and throwing them off the top of a building to dispose of them

well at least they were unconscious for it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
normal will be attempted again tomorrow

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

normal will be attempted again tomorrow

Normal Morning, Sunday Morning

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

of the ones on game pass, which yakuza game hsould i play first

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Lib and let die posted:

of the ones on game pass, which yakuza game hsould i play first

play them in chronological order

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
(sitting on porch in rocking chair drinking sweet tea) hmm... gonna be a normal summer i think