Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Dixon Chisholm posted:

is rusev still in wwe?

rusev was fired during one of Vince's layoff sprees and now wrestles for AEW as Miro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Here is the murder promo.
https://twitter.com/SUPERZOMGBBQ/status/1780402839107350641?t=GGmCAHDPw7hqdTUPB9oHPQ&s=19
Notice the Italian jersey accents and the hand motions.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ddtz6

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

drew kulak

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

that is not his name

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
love the wrestling gimmicks that mash cultural stuff together. just a sterotype katamari.

need a turkmenistan gimmick wrestler. produce farmer. wears overalls, a vyshyvanka, and a huge ushanka. finisher is he smashes a watermelon on your head like a helmet, then clotheslines you.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Dixon Chisholm posted:

love the wrestling gimmicks that mash cultural stuff together. just a sterotype katamari.

need a turkmenistan gimmick wrestler. produce farmer. wears overalls, a vyshyvanka, and a huge ushanka. finisher is he smashes a watermelon on your head like a helmet, then clotheslines you.

this is my persona in saw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

There's a funny story about an Iraqi wrestler named Adnan Al-Kaissie that went to school with Saddam and Saddam wanted to see wrestling so Kaissie brought his friend Andre the Giant over to wrestle in front of a crowd of drunken iraqi soldiers and Saddam. because none of the Iraqi knew it was a work they started getting pissed when it looked like andre would win and fearing for both his and Andre's life he told Andre to let him pin him and after the match was over Kaissie and Andre got the gently caress out of there lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

later Kaissie was the manager for the Iron Sheik (iranian) and Sgt. Slaughter when he turned heel (Iranian Sympathizer)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Ilya Dragunov is going to get the bump into the main shows. I wonder what they will do with him

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

History proved Sgt. Slaughter right

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

later Kaissie was the manager for the Iron Sheik (iranian) and Sgt. Slaughter when he turned heel (Iranian Sympathizer)

The sheiks steroid beer gut

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

Ilya Dragunov is going to get the bump into the main shows. I wonder what they will do with him

he will become the next foreign heel and then call cody a capitalist pig

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

when the iron sheik arrived in america he didn't do drugs, didint drink, didnt smoke and was in peak phsyical shape after wrestling in the olympics for iran and being the bodyguard for the Shah of Iran... a few years later he was addicted to cocaine and insane

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

sounds like a real big chud

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t9ZVnkAbas

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

sounds like a real big chud

he loved to smoke crack and call hulk hogan gay

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

when the iron sheik arrived in america he didn't do drugs, didint drink, didnt smoke and was in peak phsyical shape after wrestling in the olympics for iran and being the bodyguard for the Shah of Iran... a few years later he was addicted to cocaine and insane

He just kept getting more epic

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

sheiky baby taking one bite of an american cheeseburger from mcdonalds and that started his downward spiral

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Who doesnt

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

New Jersey Stalin wrestling gimmick

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

I can also tell you are eurodivergent too

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I love slurry flow

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

and right before the commercial break was Slurry Flow with "The Pass", on 96.3 WGGR

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Gumball Gumption posted:

History proved Sgt. Slaughter right

My only memory of this guy is his tug of war with Bigfoot.

https://youtu.be/XNxCI0_kWCM?si=8VVBY26B9vvtH29d

Now that was good TV.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Daymode Activated

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

balder's gate: throne of croup

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7260671418457656622

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 395 days!

my_custom_username posted:

Awww did the little baby get his brains splattered all over the wall? :(

what a demented comment, what did you mean by this, probation evader crazy knuckles fan

also good luck with the continued job search (i know these avs don't grown on trees), i had to google"how to leverage 2 competing job offers" twice in the last year and realigned my 401k to a larger bracket so i know how stressful this all is