Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Very true. Many people are saying this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

step 1 you have to clip it to less than 60 seconds (imgur rule 1) Windows has this for free now up to outputting up to 1080p iirc. its pretty easy to use. then you handbrake convert it to mp4 or whatever with nvenc 264 at like 20-25 quality at 30fps. this gets you below 200mb limit (imgur rule #2). always use nvenc cause cpu takes long as fuckkk

for the initial recording i just use av1 since i have fancy pants card but 264 works fine anyway because you can set insane bitrates due to gpu encode capacity (which is independent of gpu usage iirc)

quoting this secret to posting dog videos

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

aw frig aw dang it posted:

thank u. sick of the poo poo

plans have been made...

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
feeling anxious about the future today

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
:twisted:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

About loving time

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
How's the new Taylor Swift album treating everyone

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

External Organs posted:

my coworker told me she's taking the day off to get some certification or other but i know it's to listen to the new album

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

i'm kramering in and showing my whole rear end

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i've been making a miso glaze for baked salmon:

- 2-3 tbsp yellow miso paste (the stuff that's refrigerated)
- 2-3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (regular ends up too salty)
- 2 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil

whip it all together with a fork until it's more or less smooth, spread on top of salmon (not the skin), bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes depending on thickness

you can also prep this ahead and spread over the salmon and put it in the fridge as a marinade for a few hours before baking

Just made this yesterday and it was great btw. Used red miso and tamari soy sauce because that's what I have on hand but still really delicious.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

External Organs posted:

Isn't she in a stable relationship now. What are the songs even about without constantly getting dumped

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
the only taylor swift i care about is how swift my taylor made golfclubs send the ball to the green! happy friday yall

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i'm kramering in and showing my whole rear end

Thank you

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dixon Chisholm posted:

the only taylor swift i care about is how swift my taylor made golfclubs send the ball to the green! happy friday yall

lmao

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al! posted:

my coworker told me she's taking the day off to get some certification or other but i know it's to listen to the new album

that's a true fan. proud of her

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

remember swiftboats? some joke about that here

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Updating my Swiftie certification

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

DaysBefore posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

I hate having to go the DTS to get my certification renewed

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

My wife went to a listening party at midnight but still insists she's not a fan

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Putting a Taylor Swift song on at the polycule house meeting and watching it dissolve as people try to figure out who microaggressing who

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Dixon Chisholm posted:

lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Megamissen posted:

gonna try to get an aw frig vs crazy cloud match booked

ty...

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

really queer Christmas posted:

Yup, we love the French in cspam.

Their riots and strikes do make for good clips

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

Based girlboss behavior

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i have not listened to the new taylor swift record

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Thinking about how to hear the music through low effort bootleg.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

Putting a Taylor Swift song on at the polycule house meeting and watching it dissolve as people try to figure out who microaggressing who

lol

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
sadjambon

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I gave a golden retriever a belly rub this morning at work

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I believe Lori. that's a hosed-up accusation

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

DaysBefore posted:

Isn't she in a stable relationship now. What are the songs even about without constantly getting dumped

she complains about how rich she is now

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

lobster shirt posted:

i have not listened to the new taylor swift record

This, also beyonce

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
they say I can't sing about being broke no more
they ain't say I can't sing about being woke no more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

mags posted:

she complains about how rich she is now

An anthem for the computer toucher struggle sessions of Doomsday Econ. Taylor.... thank you